MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [For 1.4 & 1.6] SCD Hide From Groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2010-09-03, 09:38 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]I'll go back into the code and look for whatever is causing the end tags to be eaten when quoting/editing a post tomorrow. I have a headache today.

So I hope you will fix "blocked content being seen when you quote" thingy Shy

Eagerly waiting for the final update so that i can really implement it on my forums Smile
Any updates Dylan, waiting for you to fix this thing so that i can implement.Angel
waiting,ting,ting... Big Grin
...ting,ting,ting... Big Grin
Give the guy a chance , he'll update it soon Wink
Sorry, I had some very bad news a couple days ago and I haven't had time, nor will I for a couple more days yet. This is an intensely personal family problem, and I apologize but it absolutely must come first.
(2010-09-07, 06:53 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I had some very bad news a couple days ago and I haven't had time, nor will I for a couple more days yet. This is an intensely personal family problem, and I apologize but it absolutely must come first.
no problem mate, we will wait for your update Shy
hope you fix your personal problem soonSmile

I'm hoping to get on it tomorrow. But by Saturday evening my time you'll definitely have an update.
Aite you off Dylan ?
Is there any way to hide the full code block? Not just the content.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15