MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GoMobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2011-01-21, 10:49 PM)BlackF1r3 Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the link to MyBBShoutbox??

Here.
Oh I have that but I want to integrate the mobile shoutbox into my GoMobile
Forum icons you can just modify the templates and upload larger icons, though why you would want to use more screen space for such a simple feature is beyond me really. For the shoutbox I'm not sure what's involved, won't be able to help you with that for a while. Also, keep in mind the people on your forums who are using cellular data or have smaller devices.
I haven't updated in a while so I don't know where you're at on this, but I suggest making the "jump to newest post" link next to the thread name bigger, as it's almost impossible to press as it is (if you didn't fix this already)
I wanted to thank you for creating this mod/theme. Its what helped me decide what forum software to use for my new forum.

One thing I noticed would be nice to the mod is if you can upload pictures from a phone. Having a attachment option once you reply to a thread would be nice.

Thanks and keep up the good work.
I think everyone underestimates how easy it is to make their own changes, just go to the templates and do it exactly how you would a normal theme.

That being said, its a great mobile framework to build off of and although I have made a bunch of changes I am extremely happy I found your plug in, Thanks for your hard work.

Here is a link to some pictures of my Mobile forums using Go Mobile.

Also if anyones interested in writing old school gaming reviews or emulation, let me know my site could use some help in the area.
(2011-01-23, 11:08 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't updated in a while so I don't know where you're at on this, but I suggest making the "jump to newest post" link next to the thread name bigger, as it's almost impossible to press as it is (if you didn't fix this already)

Didn't think of that tbh, will change for next version.

(2011-01-24, 12:36 AM)BORIStheBLADE Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I noticed would be nice to the mod is if you can upload pictures from a phone. Having a attachment option once you reply to a thread would be nice.

I can add that back, only reason I removed it was because Safari doesn't support file uploading to my knowledge, but I guess that's being selfish, then Toungue

(2011-01-24, 07:36 PM)steven1022 Wrote: [ -> ]I think everyone underestimates how easy it is to make their own changes, just go to the templates and do it exactly how you would a normal theme.

Could be, it's relatively simple to modify. Nice job!
(2011-01-24, 10:41 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-24, 12:36 AM)BORIStheBLADE Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I noticed would be nice to the mod is if you can upload pictures from a phone. Having a attachment option once you reply to a thread would be nice.

I can add that back, only reason I removed it was because Safari doesn't support file uploading to my knowledge, but I guess that's being selfish, then Toungue

I was planning on doing this, but it sounds like you have a quicker already thought of way of doing it? Mind sharing?
(2011-01-24, 10:41 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Uncontrol' pid='636316' dateline='1295824125']

Cool thanks!
Safari.... is that the mobile browser for the Iphones?
Give the other phones some love!!

Keep up the good work bro!
Yep, Safari is on iDevices. If you wish to add it back for the time being, you can add the following after the </table> tag in the newthread and newreply templates;

{$attachbox}

Alternatively, you can wait for the next release, which will be mid February-ish. Still have to decide when this is ready for an official "gold" release, though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15