MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GoMobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2011-01-25, 02:05 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, Safari is on iDevices. If you wish to add it back for the time being, you can add the following after the </table> tag in the newthread and newreply templates;

{$attachbox}

Alternatively, you can wait for the next release, which will be mid February-ish. Still have to decide when this is ready for an official "gold" release, though.

If it will be in the next release I can wait. No big deal.

Thanks

The only thing you have to worry about when doing it yourself, Boris, is making sure you edit the language global to shorten the stuff displayed in {$attachbox} because if you dont it will make the layout too wide on the new reply and new thread pages. For instance I got rid of all the words to the left of the choose file button, and also turned View My Attachments link to just My Attachments and got rid of the "your allocated attachment usage" text so it just says "so much of so much" and that made everything skinny enough to always fit.

I guess alternatively you could just set a width to make everything word wrap, but the way I did it is more visually appealing.

Thats the only thing you will have to worry about when implementing it Scoutie.

I thought of something else that would be nice.
When you are in a thread with multiple pages it would be nice if it said page 1 of 3 for example. Right now it just shows the page your on and a arrow next to it.
I suppose that could be useful, only reason I didn't do it was because it's not a stock feature from what I recall, I ca see if I can add it to the next version though.
(2011-01-25, 11:40 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose that could be useful, only reason I didn't do it was because it's not a stock feature from what I recall, I ca see if I can add it to the next version though.

Stock feature from the Mybb software? In the default theme its there.

This is what I'm talking about.

I was planning on doing the tota- nvm, you'll see what I mean when I get around to it.
Sweet, sounds good!
Reporting that with my BlackBerry Torch...works great! Smile

The next step would be to have apps for smartphones.
(2011-01-27, 05:26 AM)Sammyed Wrote: [ -> ]Reporting that with my BlackBerry Torch...works great! Smile

The next step would be to have apps for smartphones.

Application to access a forum would be awesome, but would be hard.
Actually pending how it was coded, it wouldn't be too hard. Since the theme is already there, i'd be almost just an iframe application.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15