MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GoMobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I must say this plugin is great.
I've been using 1.0.0 Beta 1 for few months (I'm not big on upgrading... though I'm upgrading to the latest right now).

I love how I can administrate my forums "on the go" Toungue
Can I suggest the next version is made compatible with MySQL 5.5.
inc/plugins/gomobile.php file,
TYPE=MyISAM should be changed to ENGINE=MyISAM
Certainly, I believe someone else reported this, will change that now as well as look at changing the cache updating function.
(2011-03-10, 10:56 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Beta 4 has been released, it's utilizing a new storage method (cache) for the strings, as well as stristr instead of preg_match, so things could get weird Angel

More info: http://www.mybbgm.com/thread-176.html

I'll install in the next few days Smile

Do all the devices have the same theme? Or can they have different ones? For example, I wouldnt want the same theme for a blackberry as an iPad Smile

Also, I'd like to develop an iWebKit theme for the iPhone,iTouch and iPad Smile
They all use the same theme, you can modify them to use different ones if you absolutely want though.
Thanks for updating the theme!
Was the attachment thing we talked about added to it like you mentioned? I don't see it when on my forums. Do I need to turn it on somewhere?

Thanks
Oh shnap, forgot to add that >.<
Alrighty, updated the download package with the other cache/db-related changes and the attachments are added back in. Let me know how the layout is as I kinda just threw it together now o.o
Reporting 2 more bugs.

#1 On any page which displays thread results, in-line moderation does not work. You can tick boxes but Inline Thread Moderation: number is always at zero. You cannot moderate.

#2 On showthread, the moderator tools are displayed at the bottom, but there are no check boxes on any post.

Moderation is impossible atm.
Hmm... I'm at a bit of a dilemma; MyBB uses JS to drive most of the moderation features, but I don't want to have to use JS at all; it's a significant load for so few users. Perhaps I'll only call the JS if the user is a moderator?
That's an option.
I can't be the only user who needs to moderate from mobile.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15