MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Photoshop Bliss IV - Design BETA #3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
You bring up a pretty good point, Tomm. Thanks for the feedback. This will all be discussed in the next meeting for the theme. Smile
Amazing, that must be one of the best mybb skins ever made, plus I love the sidebar.
The most important thing is treadview design. Since most of the time users spend it there reading the topic. Index (home) page may look cool, but if threadview design will be bad no one will use the skin. So.. what about threadview design?
As I already said to you Jordan, I LOVE IT <3

@Maj Do you mean the threaded mode? If yes, are you kidding?
I wouldn't worry about the showthread Maj - it looks as epic as the rest of the theme Wink
(2011-06-26, 03:57 PM)Simon S. Wrote: [ -> ]As I already said to you Jordan, I LOVE IT <3

@Maj Do you mean the threaded mode? If yes, are you kidding?

No... sorry for my bad english. I mean thread itself (showthread, postbit, postbit_classic templates etc...).
Sorry, my bad. I thought you were talking about the threaded mode. But as euantor said, it looks as epic as the rest of the theme. Wink
(2011-06-26, 04:07 PM)Simon S. Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, my bad. I thought you were talking about the threaded mode. But as euantor said, it looks as epic as the rest of the theme. Wink

Same here, The skin still looks amazing.Big Grin
Beta testing coming very soon I hope.
I'm working out some kinks in the jQuery, going to add a drop-menu, then stylize some small things such as the postbit and then finalize the images. Then the beta test will be ready. I'm in a difficult spot, 'cause I'm going on holiday for a month (to Europe) in 1 week. Although I'm sure that Euantor will be able to finish the theme off and I'll sell it while I'm over there. Smile There's always solutions.

1000th post.
Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24