MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Photoshop Bliss IV - Design BETA #3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
(2011-07-29, 11:33 PM)Harvey Wrote: [ -> ]Surely it's done by now...

For the low low sum of $475 I'm sure they'll release it early Smile
Sorry guys, but Jordan's site that I was developing the theme on is showing an account suspended page (has been for a few days). I've got no idea what's happening with it.
Don't worry, everything is right again.
But it's not alright. I'm still left themeless.
You know, be patient and it worth it, and are you planning to buy it?
(2011-07-30, 08:52 AM)Harvey Wrote: [ -> ]But it's not alright. I'm still left themeless.

It's not their fault, number one, number two they're not making this theme specifically for you, they're making it to sell to a lot of other people besides you.

So you've got to wait and not be so demanding Smile
I can understand Harvey's frustration, lucas.
There's 2 or 3 developers, each giving different ETA's. 2 weeks ago it was 'a couple days' with so little to do.
Jordan was great working alone on v2 and v3.
I don't know about others, but if I had a load of paying customers waiting on me, I'd set aside a few hours, or a day to get it done.

Quote:Sorry guys, but Jordan's site that I was developing the theme on is showing an account suspended page (has been for a few days). I've got no idea what's happening with it.

I've been checking every day and didn't notice.
So I ask, is it a 'couple of days' or still weeks away. I've been passing on the news to my excited members who expected to see this weeks ago, and again last weekend.
I gave up. I've started making my project without it so I'll just make my own design too.

It will be great when it's released though. Lot of people waiting for this.
(2011-07-30, 10:48 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]I gave up. I've started making my project without it so I'll just make my own design too.

It will be great when it's released though. Lot of people waiting for this.

After seeing Xekko, I can't wait Big Grin
I'm actually not even going to buy it. I have negative $200 in my PayPal account and have no way to purchase it. I just want to see it in action.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24