MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Photoshop Bliss IV - Design BETA #3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Doesn't even exist anymore.
There will be a script set up on my website which will be automatic, I know I have the script for it somewhere and it worked ages ago so I assume it'll still work now. Either way, it will not be on ShopMyBB.
Very cool design!
One little thing tough, I think you should either set a solid colour background (without the stripes) or keep the stripes but make the container background opaque.

Keep up the good work!

If you can, check out my most recent theme: PixelBB.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-95698.html
It's the second theme that I've ever coded/designed for MyBB and it was created from scratch!
What stripes? And please don't use my thread as an advertisement space.
The diagonal dashed stripes you have on your background, I don't really like the way they can be see trough the container and they get mixed up with the text, just my opinion, other than that I really like your designs, especially this one.
I'm not using as an advertisement space I was asking you to critique my work, just like I'm critiquing yours Smile.
Wow, it's very cool! Cool
Oh, the diagonal dashed stripelines are just a matermark so no one steals or rips the design. Toungue
Ah! Sorry then, it really did look like it was a background and that the whole container was somewhat transparent.

Very good work I must say, how are you going to sell this theme?
No problemo, I know quite a few people have thought it was a part of the actual theme. Smile The theme itself will be sold on my personal website (most likely http://www.jordanlovelle.com/themes) for now, at least using a script I bought ages ago. Smile
No ShopMyBB then, and I guess I'm going to sell my themes on my own too.
I wish you the best of luck, and if you think I could be of some use, please feel free to contact me!
(I'll stay tuned for more updates)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24