MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Photoshop Bliss IV - Design BETA #3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I don't like it much. Same boring MyBB style. I'd love to actually see a glossy theme.
Are you strawberry high?
(2011-07-31, 01:33 AM)Concon Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like it much. Same boring MyBB style. I'd love to actually see a glossy theme.

It's completely unique and clearly the most anticipated theme to date. (Going by most replies in this section)
Is there a postbit screenshot?
(2011-07-31, 01:33 AM)Concon Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like it much. Same boring MyBB style. I'd love to actually see a glossy theme.

(2011-07-31, 02:02 AM)Harvey Wrote: [ -> ]Are you strawberry high?
This is the reply man! Smile

Agree, this is good, if go through the reply pages, you'll know.

Sorry guys. I'm still in Europe at the moment (last day) and I'm not sure what's happening with the development. This is the first time in a while that I've actually had a computer with a decent internet connection so I can read things and reply now.

The site was down:
This was because I accidentally forgot to pay my hosting bill for this month before we left. All is sorted now, I had to pull over on the side of a road to a small cafe and use an iPhone to pay it via PayPal which asked security questions at a low speed. I also forgot the hosting password and had to do a reset. That was not fun.

Why's it taking so long?
I can't speak for Euan here, but I know that he's been busy with traveling with his band to places and hasn't had a lot of time to work on it. When he did have time, the site was down (my fault -- as stated above) and there wasn't anything he could do about it. I can assure you it's still in progress and as soon as I get home I'll help out and hopefully finish off the theme myself if needed.

So what is the real ETA?
We're going to go MyBB 2.0 on your lime here and say "when it's ready". All the developers here that have been giving ETA's for it have been put off due to the above issues, and don't have a set ETA time. Like I said above, if worse comes to worse I will stay up for 8 hours at night time and polish the theme off.

You're gay, why should I still buy it?
I understand that this has been frustrating to people and all they want here is the theme. As part as a launching special (for the Company of which is in charge of this theme) and a "We're sorry" type thing, there will be 25% off the theme, resulting in a $15.00 AUD price.

Thanks,
Jordan.
Woooo hoooo! Thanks for updating us Jordan.
Good to hear, Jordan.
Psst... pssst! Did you hear that? Get your wallets and tastebuds ready. Photoshop Bliss IV will be released on this Sunday, the 14th of August!.
lol. Release it 1 day later. Because India's independence day is on 15th.
Just kidding Jordan. This is atleast 10 times greater than the previous versions.
We are going to see a lot of PB4 themed forums in Showcase section, soon. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24