MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: First round of MyBB 1.2 Beta Invites Sent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
*sighs* Post it in the offical MyBB 1.2 test forum
As far as I'm aware, I have no access to the official beta forum because I am not a beta tester. If there is a public beta forum, I have not seen it posted here.
Galen Wrote:As far as I'm aware, I have no access to the official beta forum because I am not a beta tester. If there is a public beta forum, I have not seen it posted here.

Are your eyes playing a trick on you?

http://www.dennistt.net/mybb/1.2beta/
http://test.chat2b.be/

These 2 are MyBB 1.2 Beta Forums, but not official ones. You still can see the new features on the 2 boards above.
Hehehe, xiaozhu, did you actually read the last several posts to get what I said in context?

I said I had a bug report, Tikitiki said to post it on the beta forum, so I posted it on DennisTT's 1.2 forum, the Tiki got frustrated and told me to post it on the official beta forum, to which I responded with the post you quoted.

Ya really have to take these things in context, not just read one post Smile
Well if you have access to the official beta board, of course you should report it there. Otherwise, on my test forum I've opened a bug reports forum, in which you can post your bug reports. For other test forums, contact the administrator of the forum, who should repost it on the official beta forums on your behalf.
Ok, well, I have already posted the bugs in General, so if you'd like to move it to the bug reports forum, please do. And thank you Smile
Well I did Rolleyes
Good! waiting
So, how long do these beta versions usually go before they are released, 3 months, 6 months, a year? How long did it take to release MyBB 1.1?
MyBB 1.x -> Bug Fixes
MyBB 1.z.x -> Security Fixes

Basically from MyBB 1.0 -> 1.1.7, there are no major changes to the codes of the files nor MySQL tables changes.

Additional Information: [Wiki: Versions] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14