MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: First round of MyBB 1.2 Beta Invites Sent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Cool... good to know that we're another step closer to seeing the MyBB 1.2 release. Smile
Chris Boulton Wrote:
Quote:I didn't got one.
Are you sure? Wink

Quote:Besides, will the "beta testers" group be back?
No it will not.

Well, if I've got one, there are problems with the mailserver, again (:s).

But.. can I PM you with an alternative mail? I think the server is down for a couple of days then.

destroyer Wrote:
Chris Boulton Wrote:
Quote:I didn't got one.
Are you sure? Wink

Quote:Besides, will the "beta testers" group be back?
No it will not.

Well, if I've got one, there are problems with the mailserver, again (:s).

But.. can I PM you with an alternative mail? I think the server is down for a couple of days then.

Login to BetaConnection with your info here. It will say whether or not you're participating in the 1.2 beta.
Just logged in, thanks guys !!!! Toungue
Great announcement. The beta connect site is brilliant, nicely done. I can't wait to test 1.2. One question though, are we allowed to provide screenshots and talk about 1.2 to people not invited? Smile
Lee69 Wrote:Great announcement. The beta connect site is brilliant, nicely done. I can't wait to test 1.2. One question though, are we allowed to provide screenshots and talk about 1.2 to people not invited? Smile

Nope!
* Smethead jumps around in circles.
Thanks for the invite Toungue
Nice start date. It fits exactly in my scheme.

I hope I can be of help Smile
I knew I would be invited
Chris told me that we are allowed to talk about how cool it is, and tell people that we are part of the BETA, but I reckon actually "leaking" screenshots will not be tolerated Toungue
Smethead Wrote:I knew I would be invited

I'm guessing they've invited the more active members.
Well I don't post very much but I'm always look at this forum. So I gess it was just blind luck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14