MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: First round of MyBB 1.2 Beta Invites Sent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
It's hard to say. We haven't completely rewritten everything, yet there are some significant changes to the way things (such as queries and various functions) are called.
maybe this is a stupid question but i would like to know...

if i upgrade my forum form 1.1 to 1.2 the date base still works isnt it? i dont lose thread, user or post, right?
Yes everything will be kept. Of course you should make a backup just in case Smile
Well since 1.2 doesn't have the new Admin CP and some other things I think it's good that it's not versioned to 2.0.
Still I think it will be just awesome!
Yeah, stuff like bitwise operators didn't make it in.
I'm looking forward to see how that works out! Smile
Same here, but we haven't even got past 1.2 yet, I think we should stick the discussion to that first Toungue
Heh yea your probably right. *drools after 1.2*.
After what I've heared it's awesome. Toungue *wistles*
After reading about the development from different myBB Team blogs, I can't wait to see how it looks! Lucky BETA testers XD

Any testers want to comment on their favorite part of 1.2 after trying it? Is the testing starting on Monday?
Chris Boulton Wrote:Please do not request to become a member of the beta testing team - we'll send out the invitations to those active here, who know MyBB and we feel can push the software and the beta to the limits.

Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14