MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: First round of MyBB 1.2 Beta Invites Sent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I'm sure that beta testing policies will be posted once the beta forum is up next week Smile
What is the difference features wise of MYBB 1.1x to MYBB 1.2?
Snake Wrote:Well I don't post very much but I'm always look at this forum. So I gess it was just blind luck.
I think 384 is pretty active, at least in my views Wink lol, I only have 386 Toungue

ausnrl Wrote:What is the difference features wise of MYBB 1.1x to MYBB 1.2?
Well, there are MANY all different kinds of new features (many of which have been requested...), but I'm afraid I can't tell you. To see some of them, though, you should check out Chris's Blog, he's gone over a few of them there.

tmhai Wrote:OMG! I GOT MY INVITATION! THANK YOU CHRIS AND OTHERS!
You're a translater, aren't you? That would be why Toungue
Snake Wrote:Well I don't post very much but I'm always look at this forum. So I gess it was just blind luck.
Let's not brag about why and who got invited. We will have some work to do to test it and make this MyBB the champion. I think we all are excited to be part of the task, but it comes with responsibility. So let's get busy.

EB
Let's just wait till it is available first though Wink
However, if you're itching for something to do, the Wiki needs some additions: http://wiki.mybboard.com Smile (Open to everyone beta tester or not Toungue)
i wasn't choosen Sad anyway i knew i wouldnt Toungue

i will have to wait until the release Big Grin
ausnrl Wrote:What is the difference features wise of MYBB 1.1x to MYBB 1.2?

The ones that have been told are listed here: [wiki]1.2.0[/wiki]

Maybe you can find other ones at www.surfionline.com or www.dennistt.net or the other developer's blogs (I don't remember their URLs sorry Toungue)

The rest are surprises for when we reveal 1.2.0
DennisTT Wrote:The rest are surprises for when we reveal 1.2.0
Out of curiosity. If this new version is really a major upgrade why is it only 1.2 not like 2.0?

EB
EuroBEAT Wrote:
DennisTT Wrote:The rest are surprises for when we reveal 1.2.0
Out of curiosity. If this new version is really a major upgrade why is it only 1.2 not like 2.0?

EB
Because it's not a major release, it's a minor release. [wiki]Versions#The_versioning_system[/wiki]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14