MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: First round of MyBB 1.2 Beta Invites Sent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I updated my posts to comply with the rules. I looked at the Announcement, but apparently not at the first post in this thread oO;

Is there any AJAX used in 1.2?
Very cool. I'm hatin'.
PHP_Paul Wrote:I updated my posts to comply with the rules. I looked at the Announcement, but apparently not at the first post in this thread oO;

Is there any AJAX used in 1.2?

Yes, there will be. Read this post from Surfi's blog for more information.
Wow~ now I'm even more excited XD

But with the Quick Edit, is that just for thread titles now?

SurfiOnline Wrote:eventually will also cover editing actual messages. (the class will need to be reworked a little for that functionality)

So will message editing make it into 1.2? Or is that a feature we're still waiting for?

I am, however, looking forward to auto-complete 8D That was a handay feature for writing PMs.
PHP_Paul Wrote:Wow~ now I'm even more excited XD

But with the Quick Edit, is that just for thread titles now?

SurfiOnline Wrote:eventually will also cover editing actual messages. (the class will need to be reworked a little for that functionality)

So will message editing make it into 1.2? Or is that a feature we're still waiting for?

I am, however, looking forward to auto-complete 8D That was a handay feature for writing PMs.
Yes, it is, in one of his later blog posts he mentions that he's finished the quick edit stuff Wink
Oh, ok XD Sorry, guess I should've read the more recent blog postings~ That is good to hear.

Is there any way that a theme changer could be coded in quickly to be at the bottom of the forum oO; It's a feature that people have been wanting...but there's no compatible mod with the 1.1.x series.
PHP_Paul Wrote:Is there any way that a theme changer could be coded in quickly to be at the bottom of the forum oO; It's a feature that people have been wanting...but there's no compatible mod with the 1.1.x series.
That would need to be coded as a mod, not to be included with the official release.
It'd be nice to have it as an official feature though.

Maybe Chris will pop it in for 1.2.1 ;p
Well after this new Version (Improved) Of MyBB Will be Relased My "OLD" Forum With Lots Of MODS (Customized) Will be LOST ???? (I Have to Start again from 0 ?)

Please Answer me (I'm Scarry Big Grin of this new version)
Mostly all your mods will probably be outdated, It will be worth upgrading anyways!
You won't loose your posts and so on though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14