MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who ate my posts?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I usually post in that thread so I'm not sure about the other threads.
Note that if we switch to the threaded mode, the "invisible" posts can be seen.

In the named thread, I can not see each first post on each new page until a subsequent post has been made. I recall I have seen the bug with the first post on a page already reported somewhere around the forum.

UPD: not only the first post is invisible, but the second too. When the third post is made, the two previous also become visible.
It keeps happening on a forum I'm a member of too, all you have to do is simply post in the thread saying "test". After you posted, the posts will appear.
I'm still experiencing this bug on MyBB.com.
Saeed, I guess its not a bug. But if thread has a lot of replies, it causes it to get bugged I believe and we aren't able to see last poster's post or it is delayed mostly.
Okay, say it's not a bug. It's just an unwanted undesirable feature!
It occurs even in this thread with only 16 posts.
Ah, if only 16 posts, it maybe a possible bug.
(2011-11-28, 10:27 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, if only 16 posts, it maybe a possible bug.

I think so.

--------------------

To me it's just like what Maechlis explained:

(2011-08-05, 08:15 PM)Maechlis Wrote: [ -> ]Note that if we switch to the threaded mode, the "invisible" posts can be seen.

In the named thread, I can not see each first post on each new page until a subsequent post has been made. I recall I have seen the bug with the first post on a page already reported somewhere around the forum.

UPD: not only the first post is invisible, but the second too. When the third post is made, the two previous also become visible.
Any decisions about this issue?
Well I have never experienced it and it seems few other people have. Are you sure you're not behind a caching proxy or something which is causing this? Are you connected via a home network or at work/school/uni?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9