MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who ate my posts?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Pages are not cached because the "Current time" changes each time.
It didn't happen in current thread but happened here:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-48686-page-36.html
I can't see the last post (#361) in Linear Mode.
During recent five months have anybody ever logged into my account to see what I'm talking about?
Please help...

[Image: n54ron.gif]

...the astronaut!

Toungue
I see it on my site as well, but only after its a few pages and the first post on the last page does not show. It's 1.6.4 and has done it even back on 1.4.13
(2012-01-12, 06:31 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]I see it on my site as well, but only after its a few pages and the first post on the last page does not show. It's 1.6.4 and has done it even back on 1.4.13

Do you mean that they couldn't fix that for such a long time?
So it has roots in the astronaut's childhood! ;D
i never reported it and its something weird with what makes it happen. Its does not happen all the time, only once and a while.
It would also help (once the dev site is back up) to report this if you haven't already.
I haven't, cuz I supposed that it has something to do with the customizations of this forum.
Thank you.
(2012-01-14, 07:55 PM)SaeedGh Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't, cuz I supposed that it has something to do with the customizations of this forum.
Thank you.

It isn't. Report it, and link to this thread for reference.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9