MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts Public Beta 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Could you detect the screen size to make it fit and determine a good amount to show? Or just allow scrolling through them.
I guess I could but it seems like a lot of hassle when I could just add a setting to the ACP and UCP.
I guess that modal box was good. I liked it a much design wise. That allowed scrolling internally within the modal box as well. Might be worth a shot to replace to it? Wink
It might be, but I had a lot of people on the test board asking me to replace it for a dropdown Sad Guess it's hard to please all the people all of the time.

Anyway, I'm working right now on re-styling the actual dropdown. I'll post a screenshot of the progress in a minute or two and hopefully you guys will like it a little better Toungue
Just include instructions to convert to modal box (as it was previously) as well, because if/when I will tend to use, I might accidentally mess with JS or jquery stuff (at what I'm not that good) haha.
I will do. I'll probably just hack the code I used for the modal login box tutorial Wink
The modal box was nice, but probably what people want is a FB like of notifications, where the drop-down seems like the best choose. But IMO the current drop-down just doesn't fit the plugin at all.
Yeah, I've been working on the dropdown and will post a screenshot of the current one tomorrow.

Also, just to warn you guys, I'm probably going to be away most of this week so there won't be any progress and I won't be replying here much (if at all) until next weekend.
(2012-07-30, 02:04 PM)MJ456 Wrote: [ -> ]Make the dropdown menu fb style, the loading image should appear instead of Loading...also intergate thank you/like system with this plugin...

It's been said several times that it's up to the plugin authors (or users) to integrate with MyAlerts.

There would be too many plugins for him to integrate by himself, anyway.
for me work welll..
very good plugin...
now i will wait final version to install in my production forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19