MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts Public Beta 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Final release gonna be epic.
Yes, I have been testing it on testfish - and I am very pleased with it - yay for multicoloured flashing icons on the header Big Grin
(2012-09-12, 08:33 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]There will likely be no beta 2 - we'll be jumping straight to a final release in the next 2 weeks Smile I've almost added everything I want to for the final release but time has been short recently with extra hours at work and my summer vacation.

final version in 2 week...
very good notice...

thanks very much...
I have been looking for something like this. I will definitely give this a try when it is released. Smile

Thanks for your hard work, friend.
Thanks guys, I'm hoping I've got all the features people requested in Smile

(2012-09-12, 10:45 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I have been testing it on testfish - and I am very pleased with it - yay for multicoloured flashing icons on the header Big Grin

Glad you're pleased. Is the prototype stuff working ok? As you know I'm kind of rubbish with it and you're basically the reason I built the prototype alternative.
Euantor - the prototype version is perfect. I have yet to test the jQuery variant. I am very grateful for you making the proto version.

I found the setup to be easy to style and was able to get the effect I wanted. I did struggle on MyBB default to get a validating good looking solution though.
I'm glad - I haven't had a chance to test it much as yet.

Yeah, I think you opened a github issue about that didn't you? I'm fixing it today.
Final release is estimated about 2 weeks. He said this 4 days ago, so I don't think he's gone too far off track since then.
As Tecca said, I'm hoping for the final version in the next 2 weeks or so. You can also install the latest version from github if you want the latest features as it's pretty stable.
Thanks Euantor - have you added the option to delete alerts once read in this update? In my testing that quickly showed as a thing that is really a must have. That is from user side as well as admin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19