MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts Public Beta 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Ah I see, I only speed read thay description. Nevermind.
You helped me notice an issue with the code anyway thanks to that error message being blank ;P
(2012-07-12, 04:11 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]You helped me notice an issue with the code anyway thanks to that error message being blank ;P

Haha Cool Nice looking plugin so far, I've had to change the templates to fit my unusually laid out code.
Yeah, the templates are really just meant to be a starting point - same with the Alerts.css stylesheet the plugin adds.
Ah got it. :L
Perfect. This is one of the two features I wanted at Distroforum but never got until now.
Glad to hear people are liking it so far! I'll be doing more work on it tomorrow adding the task to prune alerts and user based deletion and possibly UCP settings if I find the time.

@Solidus: welcome back for one - haven't seen you posting much recently. Second, what was the other feature? Wink
Awesome! Waiting for this to get out of beta before I use this on my site.
So long as nobody finds any major bugs it should hopefully be released properly fairly soon Smile
(2012-07-13, 08:41 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]So long as nobody finds any major bugs it should hopefully be released properly fairly soon Smile

Great news! The notifications is what I miss the most on my Xenforo forums. It's a resource hog I know but for smaller forums like mine it makes interaction so much better.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19