MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Custom Reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[Image: preview_25096_1586022190_7492745dff7dbe1...b0cf59.png]

Description
Allow users rate posts with custom post reputations with rich features.

Download
Download from the MyBB Extend page.

Check the official page for more information.
Very nice! This reminds me of a already existing plugin around on MyBB that allows you to hit icons to on view topic but I don't know the name anymore...
Just to note that this plugin uses ajax to update the reputation of users and posts.
Interesting plugin.

$templatelist = 'ougccustomrep, ougccustomrep_headerinclude, ...';

should probably be

$templatelist .= 'ougccustomrep,ougccustomrep_headerinclude,...';

otherwise showthread may get swamped with template queries?
Not all templates are supposed to be cached there neither, last minute change that I forgot, thanks for informing, commenting, and your amazing PluginLibrary!

Plug-in updated to 1.0.1.
I just installed this Plugin and wonder where it would actually show. I use basically a default theme with altered colors. However I don't see the things the pictures show where your Mod would show. Install worked fine. Also settings and stuff. Just don't see it on the actual forum.
(2012-11-25, 05:15 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Support
Only subscribers at MyBB-Plugins can get support.

Please note that I can't give support to not MyBB-Plugins subscribers (regarding my plugins). You will need to wait for somebody else to help you with your issues, sorry.
This looks familiar~ great plugin. clever.
Idea was taken from like three plugins, so yes, it does looks similar because it is similar Toungue. The idea is not original at all.
(2012-11-26, 10:31 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Please note that I can't give support to not MyBB-Plugins subscribers (regarding my plugins). You will need to wait for somebody else to help you with your issues, sorry.

Already deleted it, no support necessary anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10