MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.8 Alpha on Github
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Ben, that would be a colossal change. If the hardcoded table bits are removed from the code then you could make a responsive theme yourself. Big Grin
Can we report bugs here? If so than following error occured while uploading avatar;
Quote:Fatal error: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in /home/thinklin/public_html/paulhedman/sites/mybbsec/18/inc/functions_upload.php on line 208
(2013-01-24, 07:34 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Ben, that would be a colossal change.

Well, I managed it on a site I run, that I coded myself.
Wow this is great! I can't wait to try it! Great work guys! Big Grin
(2013-01-24, 07:40 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Can we report bugs here? If so than following error occured while uploading avatar;
Quote:Fatal error: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in /home/thinklin/public_html/paulhedman/sites/mybbsec/18/inc/functions_upload.php on line 208

No, there will be a 1.8 category setup soon. If you read the blog post you'll see how we're dealing bug reports and such. Smile

FYI - We've already fixed that in this commit.
(2013-01-24, 07:22 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-24, 07:07 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-24, 06:39 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]I see it's still not responsive by default Toungue.

Too large a change for a minor version. Smile

Wouldn't have thought so. Would've thought it be implemented with the new design that you wanted to push with 1.8

It's a face lift, not a rewrite. A responsive theme would push 1.8 even further back. 2.0 as a major version will be compatible with mobile devices.
(2013-01-24, 07:41 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-24, 07:34 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Ben, that would be a colossal change.

Well, I managed it on a site I run, that I coded myself.
Yes, I did too. Fortunately I did not have to rebuild all the code myself as well Toungue
1.8 is open source now though, so (Not saying I will, haha) what if someone took it upon themselves to make it responsive? Would the changes be accepted through github if someone did?

Darn me and my wrong words.
@Nathan
it is pretty good improve 1.8 news.

Great news look likes. lots of project to core.. effort it! that is good. I like it theme!
I wait for you on look pretty great.. lots of project! I love 1.8 exciting to lots of project!
They happy for exciting to 1.8 Smile Development to hard work great impressive and SQ Team lots work!!
Ugh wrong word in my last post. x.x Updated though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13