MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB-Tags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I'd love to test this plugin out on a working demo, if anyone has one!
Hi, I've a problem with this plugin. At the first place I don't see well tags.

http://i.imgur.com/I4y6Gdw.png

And I dont understand why sometimes I can add 2--3 words other times only one.
Version 3, released.
How to upgrade:
Upload new version, inactive the plugin, active the plugin, change tags_input template to:
<tr>
	<td class="trow2" width="20%" valign="top"><strong>{$lang->tags}:</strong></td>
	<td class="trow2"><input type="text" class="textbox" name="tags" size="40" maxlength="85" value="{$tags_value}" tabindex="2" id="tags" /></td>
</tr>
<script src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/tags/jquery.tagsinput.min.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/tags/jquery.tagsinput.css" />
<script type="text/javascript">
	$("#tags").tagsInput({
		'height': '40px',
		'width': 'auto',
		'defaultText': '{$lang->tags_placeholder}',
		'minChars': {$mybb->settings['tags_minchars']},
		'maxChars': {$mybb->settings['tags_maxchars']},
		'delimiter': [",", "`","~","!","@","#","$","%","^","&","*","(",")","_","+","-","=","\\","|","[","]","{","}",'"',"'",";",":","/","."," ",">","<"]
	});

$("#tags").on('change', function()
	{
		$(this).importTags($(this).val());
	});
</script>
Hello. Is it possible for this plugin to allow users to tag any thread? For example. Person X makes a thread. Person Y enters the thread, and tags it ' interesting'(anonymously) person Z tags it 'boring'
Hello.
I've sntall the plugin ok.

but when adding tags to a new thread, i can no compose multi word tag because every time a click "space" the that is added.

I meant.. how can i add the multi word "hello world"?? if i press "space" after tag, then the word "hello" is added.

Thank you!
Hi,

How to edit and manage tags?
It is possible to edit tags in a thread but I look for a possibility to edit all tags in the same display.

Thanks
Why I can't disable default values of tags? When I create new post then subtitle of thread has been a default tags! I don't want this suggested tags from this mod I want only my added Tags. Next I want use uppercase!
(2015-07-01, 12:33 PM)lookism Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. Is it possible for this plugin to allow users to tag any thread? For example. Person X makes a thread. Person Y enters the thread, and tags it ' interesting'(anonymously) person Z tags it 'boring'
No, for it please use mention plugin. Smile
(2015-07-09, 09:50 AM)elsinick1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.
I've sntall the plugin ok.

but when adding tags to a new thread, i can no compose multi word tag because every time a click "space" the that is added.

I meant.. how can i add the multi word "hello world"?? if i press "space" after tag, then the word "hello" is added.

Thank you!

Now, you can't use special char in tags (space, comma, ', ", ...)
please add your suggest to https://github.com/ATofighi/MyBB-Tags/issues
(2015-09-03, 06:21 PM)MESSIAH Wrote: [ -> ]Why I can't disable default values of tags? When I create new post then subtitle of thread has been a default tags! I don't want this suggested tags from this mod I want only my added Tags. Next I want use uppercase!

Hi,
You can insert your suggest in https://github.com/ATofighi/MyBB-Tags/issues

Regards,
AliReza Tofighi
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18