MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB-Tags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Again asked shorter:

Will be MYBB tags included in the search result of the normal search form of MYBB?
Is it possible to use default tags in mybb-tags textbox on every thread posting ?
(2022-10-11, 07:19 AM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]Again asked shorter:

Will be MYBB tags included in the search result of the normal search form of MYBB?

Could anybody answer my question please?
(2022-10-11, 07:19 AM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]Again asked shorter:

No, It won't change search functionality.

(2022-12-03, 09:37 AM)jklogic Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to use default tags in mybb-tags textbox on every thread posting ?

You want to set a default value for tags text field? This feature is not implemented in the plugin, but I think you can do it by editing tags_input or tags_input_hidden template.

For example, in tags_input template, change:
$("#tags").select2(\'val\', {$tagsJson});

to:
$("#tags").select2(\'val\', ['YourTag1', 'Your Tag2'].concat({$tagsJson}));

(I don't test this change)
how to delete all bookmarks for my forum database

seo tags don't work for me, only php
Can anyone tell me whether this plugin is compatible with php8?
(2024-03-07, 05:32 PM)SELLECK87 Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone tell me whether this plugin is compatible with php8?

it is, i use it on php8, you should use the latest source from github, dont know if the actually fixed version is up here too:

https://github.com/ATofighi/MyBB-Tags
(2024-03-11, 09:18 AM)ZnapShot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2024-03-07, 05:32 PM)SELLECK87 Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone tell me whether this plugin is compatible with php8?

it is, i use it on php8, you should use the latest source from github, dont know if the actually fixed version is up here too:

https://github.com/ATofighi/MyBB-Tags

Thank you very much for the information.
One question: but should the files inside the folder (tags-htaccess.txt and tags-nginx-htaccess.txt) be inserted or can I omit them?

I have noticed that when activating the plugin, however, the line for inserting tags does not appear in the discussions.

PS: is there a way to solve these warnings?
(2024-03-11, 01:05 PM)SELLECK87 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much for the information.
One question: but should the files inside the folder (tags-htaccess.txt and tags-nginx-htaccess.txt) be inserted or can I omit them?

I have noticed that when activating the plugin, however, the line for inserting tags does not appear in the discussions.

PS: is there a way to solve these warnings?

copy those files as .htaccess to the root of your webspace to have a proper working tag plaugin. If you run a apache webserver, just use tags-htaccess, if you are running a nginx, then the nginx file. If you already have a .htaccess, just insert the content of the corresponding file to the existing one.

For the last question. Sure, those warnings can be targetted. but atleast i wasnt in the need to do that, just disabled warnings in my server config
Thank you very much for your answers, but I noticed that when I start a new discussion, the row with the tags does not come up
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18