MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB-Tags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Nice plugin
Hello!

I would like to be able to add additional tags with each reply?

How can I go about making this so?

Thank you!
Hello. Is there anyway to enter your own tags instead of having it use the post title as Tags? The plugin would be perfect for what I needed if I was able to manually enter tags for each post instead of it auto entering. Thanks in advance.
If one day any can say to me how we can add a Time limit by search for Counter ddos attack by Search tag ..
(2020-08-19, 07:21 PM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]If one day any can say to me how we can add a Time limit by search for Counter ddos attack by Search tag ..
You don't need: you won't have DDoS attack with a simple link or tag... Learn what is a DDoS, knowing the IP address of your server is the only requirement.
And keep quite, 127.0.0.1 or 192.168.0.0/16 are not exposed IP.
Nucky Wrote: Wrote:how to change background color for tag background please ?
you can change tags_box_tag and tags_box_tag_sized template.

hi, can you be more clearer when you write, because
here you have also beginners.

where i found box tags ???

i go in acp and i have more ways to search
these codes.

acp - tempates & style - themes - default
global.css - edit advanced mode, and now ???

or

acp - templates % sytle - templates - default templates
and here under template set, i have a long list of names,
but i don't found nothing like tag.

another question:
i have add 1 more theme in mybb.
how to make the plugin work also 
with this one ???

a problem i have wrote you time ago:
when i put a name like: john wayne inside
the tag field, the program separated the two
names, like:
john
wayne

if i want smaller tag on the list, how to do this ???
thank very much.
I am not able to remove the auto-created tag. If I add manually anything, I added to auto-created tags in spite of the removal of it.
Is it possible to show only manually entered tags?
Thi is the question of many users.
Thank you.
Teşekkür ederiz.
(2021-12-22, 02:48 PM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]I am not able to remove the auto-created tag. If I add manually anything, I added to auto-created tags in spite of the removal of it.
Is it possible to show only manually entered tags?
Thi is the question of many users.
Thank you.

I'm having the same problem apparently. I have a fresh install of your plugin, but every time I load an existing post, it takes the post title, separates it at the spaces, and creates a tag for each word. I'm querying the SQL table on the back end between each load and finding that it's making new entries for each unique word in the subject line. There needs to be a selectable disable for that, and the ability to moderate and delete tags from the ACP. I'm going to try an old build, or disable and uninstall until this is updated.
Hello all,

I have a question about the search function in MyBB.
Currently in our forum the search only gives results if they were entered exactly, for example, the name of the thread was exactly entered as it stands in the forum.
But it would be better if the search can find the searched thread even if the input is not exact, for example if the searched thread contains a space and this is not entered during the search.
We have now considered whether it can be fixed by using of tags that can be added to the respective threads, like with the plugin MyBB Tags.
The question is, are tags even taken into account by the search? Or would there be a better solution than tags?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18