MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Advanced Editor Plus 2.2.6 (with Quick quote and autosave)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(2015-06-23, 03:21 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-22, 09:25 AM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-16, 09:05 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-16, 07:25 AM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]I think there's a problem that is affecting the post url.

I do not know how to explain it, but I created a video. Make sure you enabled annonations.

you saying about this http://community.mybb.com/thread-158367-...pid1107184 ?

if so not related with this plugin. You need wait mybb 1.8.5 (will come with sceditor 1.4.7) or made commit manually in your sceditor.

Do you know what file do I need to update? How to update it manually?

EDIT: I updated MyBB to 1.8.5 and I am not sure if it's using SCEditor 1.4.7.

1.8.5 use 1.4.7...
but recomended made samething of this http://community.mybb.com/thread-160306-...pid1162665

Just tried that and it didn't work. Still leading me to the editor instead of the first post.
This only happens when I put the source mode on the editor by default (via User Control Panel).

here's what my codebuttons look like:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/editor_themes/{$theme['editortheme']}" type="text/css" media="all" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/myinsertcommand/myinsertcommand.css" type="text/css" media="all" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/jquery.sceditor.bbcode.min.js?ver=1805"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/bbcodes_sceditor.js?ver=1805"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/editor_plugins/undo.js?ver=1805"></script> 
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/myinsertcommand/insertcommand.js?ver=1.0.1"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/myinsertbuttons/mibutton.js?ver=1.0.1"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var insertbutton = '';
if (!'{$mybb->settings['myinsertcommand_rules']}'.trim() == ''){
	insertcommand('{$mybb->settings['myinsertcommand_rules']}');
	insertbutton = 'insert|';
}
var newbutbar = '';
if (!'{$mybb->settings['myinsertbuttons_rules']}'.trim() == ''){
	newbut = '{$mybb->settings['myinsertbuttons_rules']}';
	newbutbar = ''+newbut+'|';
	icm_but_rls = newbut.split(',');
	for (var i = icm_but_rls.length-1; i >= 0; i--) {
		mibutton(''+icm_but_rls[i]+'');
		$(mibimage(''+icm_but_rls[i]+'')).insertAfter('textarea');
	}
}
var partialmode = {$mybb->settings['partialmode']},
opt_editor = {
	plugins: "bbcode,undo",
	style: "{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/textarea_styles/jquery.sceditor.{$theme['editortheme']}",
	rtl: {$lang->settings['rtl']},
	locale: "mybblang",
	enablePasteFiltering: true,
	emoticonsEnabled: {$emoticons_enabled},
	emoticons: {
		// Emoticons to be included in the dropdown
		dropdown: {
			{$dropdownsmilies}
		},
		// Emoticons to be included in the more section
		more: {
			{$moresmilies}
		},
		// Emoticons that are not shown in the dropdown but will still be converted. Can be used for things like aliases
		hidden: {
			{$hiddensmilies}
		}
	},
	emoticonsCompat: true,
	toolbar: "{$basic1}{$align}{$font}{$size}{$color}{$removeformat}{$basic2}image,imgur,{$email}{$link}|video{$emoticon}|{$list}{$code}quote|"+newbutbar+""+insertbutton+"maximize,source",
};
{$editor_language}
$(function() {
	$("#{$bind}").sceditor(opt_editor);

MyBBEditor = $("#{$bind}").sceditor("instance");
	{$sourcemode}
});
</script>
Is it possible to change the colour of this editor? I'm after a dark theme.

Thanks Smile
(2015-06-23, 06:49 AM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]Just tried that and it didn't work. Still leading me to the editor instead of the first post.
This only happens when I put the source mode on the editor by default (via User Control Panel).

you are correct issue returned again in 1.4.7.
I opened new issue https://github.com/samclarke/SCEditor/issues/456
Now need wait unfortunately.
How's it going , any update? i would love to add this to my small forum.
(2015-06-27, 11:01 AM)pandabb Wrote: [ -> ]How's it going , any update? i would love to add this to my small forum.

about what update you saying?
I have problem with this plugin. Some users have js code in posts. Turned off this plugin and js codes dissapeared, so your plugin causes this.

Example screen: [Image: OBvYvWj.jpg]

Regards.
(2015-07-24, 08:40 PM)Michalec Wrote: [ -> ]I have problem with this plugin. Some users have js code in posts. Turned off this plugin and js codes dissapeared, so your plugin causes this.

Example screen: [Image: OBvYvWj.jpg]

Regards.

you using rocket loader of cloudflare? if yes you need disable rocket loader.
No, I don't know what is it Toungue

Now, even if your plugin is off there is JS code in PM's. I don't know what can cause this, because this happened suddenly. I haven't installed any plugins...

[Image: UxyE6MM.png]

I don't have these JS codes, but some users have...
(2015-07-27, 09:02 PM)Michalec Wrote: [ -> ]No, I don't know what is it Toungue

Now, even if your plugin is off there is JS code in PM's. I don't know what can cause this, because this happened suddenly. I haven't installed any plugins...

[Image: UxyE6MM.png]

I don't have these JS codes, but some users have...

plz you can send screenshout of console?
Unfortunately I can't, because I couldn't reproduce this js code ;/
Other users aren't very intelligent to open console and take screenshot...

Some users says that this js code is showing only using some version of Java and Chrome. And from me - I don't think that this bug is because of your plugin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18