MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Advanced Editor Plus 2.2.6 (with Quick quote and autosave)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Just found the problem, it has nothing to do with your (great) plugin. Thank you.
Catched a little thingy I guess.
When a smiley is insert: ; )
It shows the smiley very briefly and dissapears again.
Is there a easy way to deactivate auto-save function on mobile devices? Some of my members have problems with it.

Thank you.
(2014-10-29, 08:00 PM)AmaZe Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a easy way to deactivate auto-save function on mobile devices? Some of my members have problems with it.

Thank you.

you can desactive in ACP.
Well done, @martec, I'm really liking your Quick Advanced Editor Plus plugin.
I'd really like to give you some suggestions for you to improve your plugin as soon as possible:
  • Autosaved messages are saved as Drafts on Saved Drafts in User Control Panel feature and deleted after I send the message publicly.
  • I can decide the time between every edited message is saved because for now it's automatic every 15 seconds, I guess.
  • Restore feature in this Quick Advanced Editor Plus work once a time I click on it. I mean, it now restores always the same message an uncountable times and it's frustrating.
After I said this, there's nothing more to improve on this. Oh, just center the editor.
(2014-11-01, 10:40 AM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ][*]Autosaved messages are saved as Drafts on Saved Drafts in User Control Panel feature and deleted after I send the message publicly.

sorry but I will not add it.

(2014-11-01, 10:40 AM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ][*]I can decide the time between every edited message is saved because for now it's automatic every 15 seconds, I guess.

maybe in the next version

(2014-11-01, 10:40 AM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ][*]Restore feature in this Quick Advanced Editor Plus work once a time I click on it. I mean, it now restores always the same message an uncountable times and it's frustrating.

not make sense. If want restore one time, click one time only.
Is there a reason this plugin loads with source-mode by default? It interpretets the user setting [Image: zaPekXu.pngp] the other way around. This is with MyBB 1.8.1.
(2014-11-01, 11:45 PM)CptChaosNL Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a reason this plugin loads with source-mode by default? It interpretets the user setting [Image: zaPekXu.pngp] the other way around.

yes, plugin get UCP setting...

V 1.9.0 released

Add compatible with mybb 1.8.1. If you use mybb 1.8.0, plz not update to this version.
And Interval the time to autosave now settable in ACP.

Update:

To upgrade you need unistall old version, upload new version and install. Need unistall, because has new options in ACP settings (now can set height of editor in ACP).
Using mybb 1.8.1 here, after uninstall, and reinstall, I have Spoiler and Upload to Imgur missing in quick answer, but it´s ok in complete answer.

Any tip how I have this 2 buttons again in quick mode.
(2014-11-02, 03:18 PM)wcampos Wrote: [ -> ]Using mybb 1.8.1 here, after uninstall, and reinstall, I have Spoiler and Upload to Imgur missing in quick answer, but it´s ok in complete answer.

Any tip how I have this 2 buttons again in quick mode.

because this plugin not made edition in codebuttons template, so complete answer will stay as it is.

This editor use codebutquick and codebutquick_pm (template in ACP/templates/Global Templates/). So you need redo only step 5 of imgur tutorial http://community.mybb.com/thread-155796.html in codebutquick and codebutquick_pm template.

And you need redo only step 5 of spoiler button tutorial http://community.mybb.com/thread-155702.html in codebutquick and codebutquick_pm template.

Ps. Again, not need redo steps 1, 2, 3 and 4, only step 5 in codebutquick and codebutquick_pm template.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18