MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Advanced Editor Plus 2.2.6 (with Quick quote and autosave)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(2015-03-23, 03:04 PM)expat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-19, 10:56 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-19, 09:20 AM)expat Wrote: [ -> ]what version is in mybb 1.84? thanks

mybb 1.8.4 using sceditor 1.4.5

thanks who do you update it? did this plugin change anything in the sceditor?

i think i changed a bit to the template to add foreign language support now i forget LOL

thanks in advance

this not made any core edit.
This was my mistake.
Hello martec , as all plugins (majority) are not working fine with new mybb update to 1.8.5 , i just want to inquire is this plugin work fine ???

because in quick reply i am facing some hang issue , mean when we click on submit/ Reply button , it takes around 4 to 5 seconds then start working again on my PC , but all of my forum users are complaining about hang issue , , we were facing this issue after activating this plugin (yesterday) , now i disable this plugin my board is working fine again .

any quick fix ? or it also need to reprogram ?
(2015-06-06, 06:54 PM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]Hello martec , as all plugins (majority) are not working fine with new mybb update to 1.8.5 , i just want to inquire is this plugin work fine ???

because in quick reply i am facing some hang issue , mean when we click on submit/ Reply button , it takes around 4 to 5 seconds then start working again on my PC , but all of my forum users are complaining about hang issue , , we were facing this issue after activating this plugin (yesterday) , now i disable this plugin my board is working fine again .

any quick fix ? or it also need to reprogram ?

I am only one person only. Now working with Miuna Shoutbox... Sorry, but I can not do several things simultaneously, not to mention all my plugins are free and do in my spare time. And I had not time to update my forums to 1.8.5 yet. Then you'll have to be patient.
martec i am not saying you have to fix it right now or my intention were not to order you , i was just inquiring if i am only who is facing this issue or some one else is also facing too , if i say something wrong then i am really sorry Sad , but my intention were not to hurt you .

yes we know these plugins are free and your work is highly appreciable ,

Thank you

BR
(2015-06-06, 07:33 PM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]martec i am not saying you have to fix it right now or my intention were not to order you , i was just inquiring if i am only who is facing this issue or some one else is also facing too , if i say something wrong then i am really sorry Sad , but my intention were not to hurt you .

yes we know these plugins are free and your work is highly appreciable ,

Thank you

BR

i tested here today.
you can test too in https://martec.ml/185/ (fresh install with mybb 1.8.5 with only QAEP plugin installed).
but for me i can't see any issue...

one thing you can try:

Go to global codebutquick template:

Find:

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/jquery.sceditor.bbcode.min.js"></script>

replace:

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/jquery.sceditor.bbcode.min.js?ver=1805"></script>

find:

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/editor_plugins/undo.js?ver=1804"></script>

replace:

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/editor_plugins/undo.js?ver=1805"></script>
it is still same when i activate plugin and edit those changing that were required . but that was still same as it was before changes .
(2015-06-10, 03:01 AM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]it is still same when i activate plugin and edit those changing that were required . but that was still same as it was before changes .

same thing occur in my test forum https://martec.ml/185/ ?
user: test
pass: test123
Ps. You need create new account.
For me all fine.
(2015-03-16, 09:05 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-16, 07:25 AM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]I think there's a problem that is affecting the post url.

I do not know how to explain it, but I created a video. Make sure you enabled annonations.

you saying about this http://community.mybb.com/thread-158367-...pid1107184 ?

if so not related with this plugin. You need wait mybb 1.8.5 (will come with sceditor 1.4.7) or made commit manually in your sceditor.

Do you know what file do I need to update? How to update it manually?

EDIT: I updated MyBB to 1.8.5 and I am not sure if it's using SCEditor 1.4.7.
(2015-06-22, 09:25 AM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-16, 09:05 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-16, 07:25 AM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]I think there's a problem that is affecting the post url.

I do not know how to explain it, but I created a video. Make sure you enabled annonations.

you saying about this http://community.mybb.com/thread-158367-...pid1107184 ?

if so not related with this plugin. You need wait mybb 1.8.5 (will come with sceditor 1.4.7) or made commit manually in your sceditor.

Do you know what file do I need to update? How to update it manually?

EDIT: I updated MyBB to 1.8.5 and I am not sure if it's using SCEditor 1.4.7.

1.8.5 use 1.4.7...
but recomended made samething of this http://community.mybb.com/thread-160306-...pid1162665
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18