MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTrade theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
hi. eNvy,

http://community.mybb.com/thread-160306.html

Quick Advanced Editor Plus 2.1.3 plugin quick qouite not work this theme.

What could be the problem? Thanks
(2016-03-13, 01:55 AM)ozanakkaya Wrote: [ -> ]hi. eNvy,

http://community.mybb.com/thread-160306.html

Quick Advanced Editor Plus 2.1.3 plugin quick qouite not work this theme.

What could be the problem? Thanks

I don't know, maybe something is out of order.
(2016-03-13, 09:05 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know, maybe something is out of order.

Thanks for reply.

It works on all themes. But trade and square themes does't work. Sad

I found the problem.
Plugin Thread.quickquote.js
39. line if ($('.new_reply_button').length && $('#quick_reply_form').length) {

your theme "showthread_newreply" template chanced.
class="new_reply_button"

sorry English Smile
MyTrade theme updated to MyBB 1.8.7 version, with a few fixes including the way of FontAwesome Icons is loaded, now I think you will not have any problems in guest view.

Also we have new community, so you can check all my work and ask for support there if you want.

Cheers!

MikeInToshx

Could I get some help installing Avatar on idex and threads?
Tried out  some plugins but It always messes up the thread name/starter/date text. I cant get it aligned.
Tried some css edits, but i'm not a pro.

MikeInToshx

Hi eNvy, what happend to XSTYLE support website?
MyTrade updated.

Changelog:

10/06/2016

-Removed the plugin with custom text.
-Now all the custom text is directly in the templates.
-To know where the custom text is, you have a .txt file with all the templates which contains custom text.
-Fixed the width of the thread name section in the forumdisplay template.
Hello,

I have a question. I have changed the wrapper width to 80% because the theme was too small in my opinion. Also I've changed the Postbit_One I guess, the whole user area with avatar to a smaller width. Now I have the problem that the area of posts doesn't have the width of the wrapper. Which css class do I have to edit?

Thanks!

A screenshot:

[Image: prob3tydw.png]
(2016-06-22, 12:53 PM)DerSven Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I have a question. I have changed the wrapper width to 80% because the theme was too small in my opinion. Also I've changed the Postbit_One I guess, the whole user area with avatar to a smaller width. Now I have the problem that the area of posts doesn't have the width of the wrapper. Which css class do I have to edit?

Thanks!

A screenshot:

[Image: prob3tydw.png]

Global.css

.post.classic .post_content {
Thank you! Smile Do I also have the chance to give the avatar-area (postbit_one I guess) and the post-area (.post.classic .post_content) the exact same height as minimum? So I need some sort of min-height...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17