MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTrade theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(2014-10-12, 08:37 PM)barduk Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for that quick reply but I'm not really interested by FontAwesome Icons..  Blush Is there another way to change these icons by something else than FontAwesome Icons ?

You can use the MyBB sprites that comes with the default theme, or you can use custom images, but that doesn't have anything to do with the support...
Ok, thanks anyway. Smile
FontAwesome was said to be the successor of image icons, but you can always turn back to traditional images.

You can find the required <i> tag with the correct class and replace it with an image tag.
Hi

I am getting this theme how I like it now and its working. How do i change the text size bigger? for the forum sections and threads etc.

thanks
Steve

Also the latest Activity on the left side of the forum shows nothing up even though people have posted.

thanks
Steve
(2014-10-13, 08:51 PM)whocky Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I am getting this theme how I like it now and its working. How do i change the text size bigger? for the forum sections and threads etc.

thanks
Steve

Also the latest Activity on the left side of the forum shows nothing up even though people have posted.

thanks
Steve

Every part has their own font-size, so, you need to go and edit specifically certain classes in order to do that. Tell me (or show me) where you want to put more size and I'll tell you what you need to change.

-----------------------

The latest thread/posts loads the same of the portal. You need to configure this from your settings.

ACP > Configuration > Settings > Portal Settings > 

Show Latest Discussions - Yes
Number of latest discussions to show - To your liking, 5 is good
Forums to exclude latest discussions from - Only if you want to exlude certain forums
Do I need to change the areas where you told me last time for the text colour?
If you want to replace all the size in all the theme, yes.
Hi,
This is a good theme although I am having some minor issues with it.

The thanks button and the like button is breaking and the avatar is not showing. I really like your theme but two buttons are breaking and they're looking very strange.

Both mods are using '.postbit_buttons' class of Global.css file in default theme but after adding your theme they're calling 'a:link, a:visited' class.

Sorry if this is a noob question. I am not a CSS guy.
The default avatar doesn't show in the variable, idk why but happens to everyone. If you change your avatar instead of using the default one, it works perfectly.

I don't give support for plugins... But, to change the style of any button you need to search the css of the plugin and change directly from there the style.

For the thanks button, search in your forum ftp:

cache > themes > global > thanks > thx.css and change the style of the button from there.

For the like-unlike on the userinfo I don't know, never used that plugin.

Greetings.
[ltr]Wonderfully neat. But I have a problem with the buttons as shown in the picture.

I've cleared cookies and more, yet so visible only with button without text.

I have only Highslide as plugin.

What should I do to get the same style as the demo?[/ltr]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17