MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTrade theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Sorry, but gotta ask: why isn't recent threads working? It displays nothing.

EDIT: The portal also displays incorrectly. Its width is messed up and on the left it is very small.
Nice theme, you can use -webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 0px 1000px white inset; to get rid of yellow text input boxes for chrome and opera- no removal of auto complete or js needed.
(2014-10-05, 10:02 PM)Firelad Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but gotta ask: why isn't recent threads working? It displays nothing.

EDIT: The portal also displays incorrectly. Its width is messed up and on the left it is very small.

That's because the latest thread/posts loads the same of the portal. You need to configure this from your settings.

ACP > Configuration > Settings > Portal Settings >

Show Latest Discussions - Yes
Number of latest discussions to show - To your liking, 5 is good
Forums to exclude latest discussions from - Only if you want to exlude certain forums

I do not edit the portal.

(2014-10-05, 10:15 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme, you can use -webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 0px 1000px white inset; to get rid of yellow text input boxes for chrome and opera- no removal of auto complete or js needed.

Thanks iAndrew, I saw this time ago but I forget it xD.
(2014-10-05, 11:16 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]That's because the latest thread/posts loads the same of the portal. You need to configure this from your settings.

ACP > Configuration > Settings > Portal Settings >

Show Latest Discussions - Yes
Number of latest discussions to show - To your liking, 5 is good
Forums to exclude latest discussions from - Only if you want to exlude certain forums

I do not edit the portal.

Thanks, latest threads are now showing up.

And for portal, I mean is this:
That's weird because I see correctly the sidebars, can you give me your forum url? So I can check

OMG, don't pay me attention -.-" it's the hour haha.
(2014-10-06, 12:43 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]That's weird because I see correctly the sidebars, can you give me your forum url? So I can check

OMG, don't pay me attention -.-" it's the hour haha.

http://altimitmine.us/

It will only show MyBB theme but you will need admin access to change theme, so I'm sending a PM.
@eNvy i appreciate your hard work on this skin, but it seems it has bugs on the skin, like @Firelad said is that there is a problem with the portal, can you please edit the portal, i mean i dont want it on and if i dont have it on the latest thread sidebar wont works, wich sucks!!!!

Oh god another issue, when i scroll down and up there is a blue line showing up.
How to remove, i am very disapointed😔
Of course there can be issues, I'm not a perfect human being... that's why I have a support forum...

I didn't touch the portal, the problem in the case of Firelad was the size of avatars, images and a wrong code replaced in the portal (Not the one that comes with the theme).

You can always report bugs or errors and I'm gonna see them to fix the fastest I can.
But what about the blue line? when i scroll down the lines show up, how to remove?
I don't know what line are you talking about... if the line is this:

[Image: 1mOnoVQ.png]

It's supposed to go down and up with the header, it's a separator.

If you don't want that line, go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > MyTrade Templates > Header Templates, and open header template

Search this:

<div class="separator3"></div>

And delete ^^

Big update for this.

- Added a custom plugin to display custom text from custom variables, to give the user an easy way to translate if they want to.

Detailed information comes with a .txt file on how to do the translation. Hope you guys like it and thanks to @Dark Neo from bringing such useful plugin ^^.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17