MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTrade theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
The plugin doesn't load the language in AJAX requests. Unsure if it needs to though.

Also, using
$lang->load("vars_envy", false, true);
will handle everything instead of using
file_exists(...)

It is probably not a big issue for small boards but for big ones.
I don't think loads like 15-20 custom vars would be a problem (And it's only in certain templates), anyway I'm not a programmer, so excuse me if I'm wrong.
Yes that separator, Thanks does IT removes from footer too, there is a separator in footer
The plugin runs at every page and runs file_exists... which may be an unnecessary performance issue since $lang->load() already does the checks anyways.
How do i go about changing the logo?

also, when you are logged in and click on your username at top right of forum, a drop down box appears and shows icons to logout etc but no text at the side of them to tell members what each one is?

Also how do i remove the portal link as i don't want a portal i just want the forum?

Thanks
Steve
(2014-10-07, 04:58 AM)Tallow Wrote: [ -> ]Yes that separator, Thanks does IT removes from footer too, there is a separator in footer

Like you said, another one is in the footer, search:

<div class="separator2"></div>

And delete ^^.

(2014-10-07, 12:47 PM)whocky Wrote: [ -> ]How do i go about changing the logo?

also, when you are logged in and click on your username at top right of forum, a drop down box appears and shows icons to logout etc but no text at the side of them to tell members what each one is?

Also how do i remove the portal link as i don't want a portal i just want the forum?

Thanks
Steve

You need to install the plugin which comes with the theme, there's information about on how to install it correctly.

Change the logo:

Go to MyTrade templates, and open header template, search this:

<div class="logo"><i class="fa fa-comments fa-lg"></i> {$lang->xstyled_mytrade}</div>

Leave only the div with the class logo, and put your custom text/image inside

<div class="logo">Your custom text/logo goes here</div>

To remove the portal link:

Go to MyTrade templates, and open header template, search and delete this:

<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/portal.php">{$lang->toplinks_portal}</a></li>

After, go to footer templates, search and delete this too:

<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/portal.php"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-home fa-fw"></i> {$lang->toplinks_portal}</a></li>

(2014-10-07, 05:01 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]The plugin runs at every page and runs file_exists... which may be an unnecessary performance issue since $lang->load() already does the checks anyways.

Thanks Omar, I'm gonna tell this to the creator of the plugin and see if he can change this.
Thanks a bunch this worked perfectly. Is there any chance of making the text on the forum and in the threads darker so its easier to read? at the moment the text on a light backgroud is a little tad hard to read.

Thanks
Steve

Also just notice the text in the bottom right " About Us", how do i go about changing this?

Thanks
Steve
All the custom text is in the custom file vars_envy.lang.php.

And the text thing... you mean the grey one or the colored one? If you want to change the grey color you need to modify some classes, tell me if you want to do that and I will put a list of what classes you need to change to have a darker colour ^^.

EDIT: Updated again the .zip with minor improvements and 3 custom vars that I left yesterday (YES I'M AN IDIOT).
Just to clarify, I wan to change the text colour to make it darker on the forum as with the grey background makes it a little hard to read.

Steve
Classes you need to change the "color:  #969696":

global.css

body
table
.tcat
.tcat a:link, .tcat a:visited 
.trow_sep
input.textbox
textarea
select
button, input.button
.popup_menu .popup_item
.reputation_neutral
.pagination a

MyTrade.css

.searchbox
.breadcrumb
.breadcrumb .crust a.crumb, .breadcrumb .crust b.lastcrumb
.thead
.thead a:link, .thead a:visited
.thead a:hover, .thead a:active
.buttons
.clickedbuttons
.news
.welcomeguest
.guestlogin
.welcomebox
.textlog
.useroptions
.wrapper-dropdown-5 .dropdown
#finalfooter
.moderatedby
.userbrowsing
.pagination2 a:link, .pagination2 a:visited
.pbheader
.postbit_one

This is the same all grey color, if you change the "color: #969696" with another one more dark on all of this classes and ids, all the grey will turn darker ^^.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17