MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTrade theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(2016-06-22, 12:57 PM)DerSven Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you! Smile Do I also have the chance to give the avatar-area (postbit_one I guess) and the post-area (.post.classic .post_content) the exact same height as minimum? So I need some sort of min-height...

Yes, you can, but I don't know if you can do that with the current html structure of the postbit.
Well I can give it a shot if it is not too much trouble for you to post it.
Hey eNvy, I have another issue with your template. Quick Editing isn't loading up and the multiquote isn't working: Just loading indefinitely. Are you aware of that?
(2016-06-25, 10:37 AM)DerSven Wrote: [ -> ]Hey eNvy, I have another issue with your template. Quick Editing isn't loading up and the multiquote isn't working: Just loading indefinitely. Are you aware of that?

Give me your forum url, because it's probably a conflict with jQuery (not a theme problem).
Yes, my forum URL is http://ewbattleground.de. Do you need a test account?
Edit: nevermind.
Yes you are activated now. Smile Thank you.
@eNvy I am sorry I didnt read your signature, well I have a problem with the theme, the user title doesnt appear in the post. I edit postbit and nothing, I dont know what else to do

(2016-06-27, 01:12 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: nevermind.

I am sorry I didnt read your signature, well I have a problem with the theme, the user title doesnt appear in the post. I edit postbit and nothing, I dont know what else to do
(2016-06-27, 01:12 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: nevermind.

Common, I really need help, please help me,
does this by any chance use any frameworks?

like bootstrap, foundation, etc.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17