MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTrade theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(2016-09-13, 07:21 AM)araque615 Wrote: [ -> ]@eNvy I am sorry I didnt read your signature, well I have a problem with the theme, the user title doesnt appear in the post. I edit postbit and nothing, I dont know what else to do

(2016-06-27, 01:12 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: nevermind.

I am sorry I didnt read your signature, well I have a problem with the theme, the user title doesnt appear in the post. I edit postbit and nothing, I dont know what else to do

Try to reinstall it or see if the user title works on the default theme. I don't know what you do in your own forum.

(2016-09-16, 10:48 PM)leroymcqy Wrote: [ -> ]does this by any chance use any frameworks?

like bootstrap, foundation, etc.

No, this don't use any framework, just plain html/css.
Hello eNvy, and thank you so much for developing this brilliant theme to the community! I created an account here just to say thank you. Seriously, you rock!

eNvy, i'm having a little problem here. Can you help me? I wanted to know how to change the background color of the header and of the footer. Our friend whocky asked this 2 years ago, but have not found an answer.

I noticed that there's a section called Manage Colors in the Admin CP > Templates & Style > Themes. Can i customize the colors there? And how can i do that?

Sorry if this is a simple question. CSS is not my strong point. Again, thanks for the theme and the brilliant work!

[attachment=37655][attachment=37656]
(2016-10-19, 05:34 AM)veoux Wrote: [ -> ]Hello eNvy, and thank you so much for developing this brilliant theme to the community! I created an account here just to say thank you. Seriously, you rock!

eNvy, i'm having a little problem here. Can you help me? I wanted to know how to change the background color of the header and of the footer. Our friend whocky asked this 2 years ago, but have not found an answer.

I noticed that there's a section called Manage Colors in the Admin CP > Templates & Style > Themes. Can i customize the colors there? And how can i do that?

Sorry if this is a simple question. CSS is not my strong point. Again, thanks for the theme and the brilliant work!

I don't use the color option of MyBB, all the colors are in the global.css and mytrade.css.

To change the color of the header and the footer you need to:

1- Go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Styles > MyTrade > open MyTrade.css

Inside MyTrade.css, search for this two classes:

#header {
    clear: both;
    width: 100%;
    height: 105px;
    margin: 4px 0 0 0;
    padding: 0;
    background: #3c5981;
}

#prefooter {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
}

#footer {
    height: 145px;
    line-height: 10px;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 5px 0 0 0;
    color: #F2F2F2;
}

And then you need only to change the code in the background property of this three classes (#3c5981).

Cheers.
MyTrade updated to MyBB 1.8.8.

Wait for the approval of MyBB team in order to download the latest release.
Thanks for this theme really, but I want to make http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016...apture.png in blue your font is transparent Sad
Updated to 1.8.10.
The drop down doesn't come down by the name http://prntscr.com/efktyk is their an area where to fix this?
(2017-03-03, 03:49 PM)bradleyj Wrote: [ -> ]The drop down doesn't come down by the name http://prntscr.com/efktyk is their an area where to fix this?

Disable all your plugins and try again, because I've already test it like 5.000 times and it works fine.
Hi eNvy,

I love the theme and really enjoy using it-thanks for making it. I have one question however. For me, the post editor is in front of the header when you scroll up. Its not an issue when you don't scroll but if you do it places it in front of the header bar that looks a little strange. I'm probably being stupid, but is there a fix for this??

Many thanks
Hello, how can we download it, please?

Edit: I'm having a problem of permission with this download link, I can't see what's the problem..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17