MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vienna 1.8.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Delete this line <script type="text/javascript" src="images/vienna/jquery.tipsy.js"></script> in headerinclude.
having a problem a need help

here is my forum link:
-removed-

visit my forum as a guest. if you visit the first forum Support Help and mouse over the thread listings, you will see that the mouse cursor stays as the finger pointer the entire time, as if the entire block is a link to be clicked on.

but if you visit the second forum Feature Requests, the mouse cursor is correct. it is only the finger pointer when actually hovering over a link. and is the normal arrow pointer otherwise
It's working as it should do for me? links only show the hover pointer on both forum sections.
(2015-10-19, 08:27 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]It's working as it should do for me? links only show the hover pointer on both forum sections.

Navigate into the forums. So, first click thru to each forum and then move your mouse around over the thread title boxes.

On both Chrome and Firefox, the statusbar is showing that the link points to a blank javascript: [c]javascript:;[/c]
IE also shows the finger pointer all the time but leaves the statusbar blank

I believe it has something to do with 38 pages of threads in the Support forum. Because in Chrome, when you start moving mouse, you get a "Jump to page" popup in the upper left corner which is out of place and shouldn't appear. As if you are always hovering over the "Jump to page" down arrow

This only happens when viewing as a guest. Viewing as a logged in user works as expected

I downloaded this theme from MyBB. Do I need to buy the 1.8.6 version from your website? Whats the difference between the paid and free?
Thanks, but if i delete this line no inline edit or smiles work.
Looks like alle Javascript is broken when i remove it.

Other Question:
I saw that you are upating your template. How ca i update and easyliy convert my changes to you stable version?

Thanks
It shouldn't break anything, it is just code for tooltips.

If you mean the updated themes on my site, they are written completely different to my free versions on here as they are responsive.
Sorry Andrew, its working now with the mouse pointer. I don't know what happened. I think I had installed vienna twice and had duplicate templates or something.

And I've purchased the Duende from your website, I think I like that one better. I guess you will email it to me?
(2015-10-20, 07:36 PM)mikew Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Andrew, its working now with the mouse pointer. I don't know what happened. I think I had installed vienna twice and had duplicate templates or something.

And I've purchased the Duende from your website, I think I like that one better. I guess you will email it to me?

It's automatic download once past the payment process, send me a message on here with your email so i can confirm it and i will send you it via email.
I don't normally do this but wanted to write something about Vienna and iAndrew.

His support is amazing. The theme is stunning.

I originally bought a theme, from a different developer, which was advertised on here - and to be honest, it was a nightmare and cost me a lot of money in lost time.

After a lot of research and a fair few questions, we moved to work with iAndrew.

It was a big change for us, as we also moved from 1.6 to 1.8, as we were holding back due to the availability of plugins.

I simply couldn't be happier with the theme and the service & support provided by Andrew.

I would recommend him and his themes to anyone looking for something fresh & responsive.

We're still tweaking the theme (and 1.8.6) for us but we're at www.vwcamper.net

Phil
Nice of you to say, thanks.

Your custom forum icons aren't showing for me, did you add the correct css for each forum icon?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35