MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vienna 1.8.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Clear your caches first and see
[Image: 0EWYnsf.jpg]
Updated for 1.8.1

Fixed forum display subforums
Replaced showthread dropdown with default mybb dropdown
Added show thread post to social sites buttons
Added new post / todays posts
Hey, new to MyBB and forum software in general. I installed your theme on my site, and it was the best theme I could find after hours of searching, so really good job Andrew.

I'd like to edit it a bit, to remove the "Go social?", "Board stats" and "latest activity" boxes, and stretch the boards as others in this thread have done, how would I do that?

Also is it possible to remove the calendar, help and home button at the top?

Edit: Actually I wouldn't mind being able to remove the top bar all together, is that possible?
(2014-11-02, 04:38 AM)Fisker Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, new to MyBB and forum software in general. I installed your theme on my site, and it was the best theme I could find after hours of searching, so really good job Andrew.

I'd like to edit it a bit, to remove the "Go social?", "Board stats" and "latest activity" boxes, and stretch the boards as others in this thread have done, how would I do that?

Also is it possible to remove the calendar, help and home button at the top?

Edit: Actually I wouldn't mind being able to remove the top bar all together, is that possible?

To remove the sidebar content go to
Templates > Vienna > Index Page Templates > Index and replace it with this

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	lang.no_new_posts = "{$lang->no_new_posts}";
	lang.click_mark_read = "{$lang->click_mark_read}";
// -->
</script>
</head>
<body>
{$header}
{$forums}
{$boardstats}
<br class="clear" />
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

For the header links go to Templates > Vienna > Header Templates > Header and remove these lines

<div class="menu" style="margin-top: 0px;">
    <ul>
<li id="nav-portal"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/portal.php"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-home fa-fw"></i> Home</a></li>

<li id="nav-forums"> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-globe fa-fw"></i> Forums</a></li>

<li id="nav-search"> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-search fa-fw"></i> Search</a></li>

<li id="nav-member"> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-user fa-fw"></i> Members</a></li>

<li id="nav-calendar"> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/calendar.php"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-calendar fa-fw"></i> Calendar</a></li>

<li id="nav-help"> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-life-ring fa-fw"></i> Help</a></li>
   <ul>
</div>
Thank you, worked without a hitch.
nice one. clean, crisp and uncluttered
So I have modified this theme a bit...

Reverted some of the templates and such and also added some font icons.

[Image: 0LgND3x.png]

<i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-print fa-fw"></i>

<i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-check-square fa-fw"></i>

Templates > vienna templates > showthread >
<li class="printable"><a href="printthread.php?tid={$tid}"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-print fa-fw"></i>{$lang->view_printable}</a></li>
			{$sendthread}
			<li class="subscription_{$add_remove_subscription}"><a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;tid={$tid}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-check-square fa-fw"></i>{$add_remove_subscription_text}</a></li>
(2014-11-06, 09:58 PM)Phillip. Wrote: [ -> ]So I have modified this theme a bit...

Reverted some of the templates and such and also added some font icons.

[Image: 0LgND3x.png]

<i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-print fa-fw"></i>

<i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-check-square fa-fw"></i>

Templates > vienna templates > showthread >
<li class="printable"><a href="printthread.php?tid={$tid}"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-print fa-fw"></i>{$lang->view_printable}</a></li>
			{$sendthread}
			<li class="subscription_{$add_remove_subscription}"><a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;tid={$tid}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-check-square fa-fw"></i>{$add_remove_subscription_text}</a></li>

Did you miss off some of your post or just showing me what you done lol?
Just showing off what I did. Toungue Maybe help someone else out with those missing icons when they see them.
Oh ok, I added all them links on the show thread drop down options for linear and threaded mode.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35