MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vienna 1.8.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
mhh, i will give it another try, maybe its working now ^^ i will remember to set it as default C:

And again stoppedorking, but i dont see the go social icons in the go-social bar either, seems my space dont like the theme.

can u just go onto my site (niichan.de), ive set vienna as default, just browse there a couple of minutes and tell me if you still able to access the site..

Edit: some of my members can see the icons, still they cant acces the site after a couple of browsing.. its definitly the theme for us
(2014-10-25, 02:06 AM)Ammy Wrote: [ -> ]mhh, i will give it another try, maybe its working now ^^ i will remember to set it as default C:

And again stoppedorking, but i dont see the go social icons in the go-social bar either, seems my space dont like the theme.

can u just go onto my site (niichan.de), ive set vienna as default, just browse there a couple of minutes and tell me if you still able to access the site..

Edit: some of my members can see the icons, still they cant acces the site after a couple of browsing.. its definitly the theme for us

all working for me on Vienna and dark theme on your website
vienna works yes, but if you browse some times there you cant access the page anymore, confirmed by my members, they have to restart router to acces again,
(2014-10-25, 12:23 AM)Jaizu Wrote: [ -> ]I loved the theme Big Grin
I enjoyed editing it a lot too ^^

Looks good that. liking what you done with it.

(2014-10-25, 02:55 AM)Ammy Wrote: [ -> ]vienna works yes, but if you browse some times there you cant access the page anymore, confirmed by my members, they have to restart router to acces again,

It's your web host if anything. certainly isn't the theme causing your site to stop working.

As i said the theme only uses the social icons and a tiny header image along with one extra menu script.
(2014-10-25, 02:55 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-25, 12:23 AM)Jaizu Wrote: [ -> ]I loved the theme Big Grin
I enjoyed editing it a lot too ^^

Looks good that. liking what you done with it.

(2014-10-25, 02:55 AM)Ammy Wrote: [ -> ]vienna works yes, but if you browse some times there you cant access the page anymore, confirmed by my members, they have to restart router to acces again,

It's your web host if anything. certainly isn't the theme causing your site to stop working.

As i said the theme only uses the social icons and a tiny header image along with one extra menu script.

in which file is the extra menu located so i can take it out and check if its related to this
Header welcome block member
show thread

This is the script

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).click(function (e)
{

var container = $(".dropdown_content");

if ($(e.target).closest('.dropdown').length === 0)
  {
 container.fadeOut('slow');

}

});

$('.dropdown_button').click( function() {
   $(".dropdown_content").fadeToggle('slow');
});
</script>

Ok after doing a whois on your site this is where your name servers are owned by and by coincidence their site is not loading either which means it's your host. Change host and you'll have no problems.

http://noez.in
noez.in is only their hosting adress, the site where u buy their stuff is noez.de ^^
Exactly, that's the thing supposedly keeping your site up which it isn't.

Your webhost is the problem.
the problem is: the site itself is working, only after visiting the site with the theme will keep the site down for yourself.
iAndrew, is it possible to change between fluid and fixed size? since i would like to change that :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35