MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB GoMobile for 1.8.*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I'm having problems installing the plugin. I don't know where and what files to install the plugin with.

These are the directions I'm using.

INSTALLATION
------------
- 1. Upload the contents of the "Upload" folder to the root of your forums, keeping the folder structure intact.
- 2. Visit your ACP > Configuration > Plugins sections and hit 'Install & Activate' for MyBB GoMobile

The problem is if I install the contents of the "Upload" folder to the root of my forum I already have an "Inc" and "Images" folder there and that would delete what is already there.

Am I supposed to upload the contents of the Inc and Images folder of GoMobile to the Inc and Images folder already on the MyBB forum on the server?

Or am I supposed to install this some place completely different like the plugins folder?

I was also thinking that I should upload the "Upload" folder to the root. But there's also an "Upload" folder in the root of the forum. So that does not seem correct either.

Thank you, Roger
It will not delete anything just upload the "Upload" directory and it will copy all the files to the required directroy, it will not change/delete/overwrite any current file unless you have an older of MyBB GoMobile.
(2016-04-09, 06:19 AM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]It will not delete anything just upload the "Upload" directory and it will copy all the files to the required directroy, it will not change/delete/overwrite any current file unless you have an older of MyBB GoMobile.

Turns out I did not have an "Upload" directory on the server it was "uploads".

So I went ahead and uploaded the "Upload" folder and its contents. But when I went to activate the plugin I did not see the GoMobile plugin. There's only the sample "Hello World" plugin there.

OK I got it working now.

The key was to NOT upload the "Upload" folder. It was to upload what was inside the Upload folder to the root directory of the forum.

So now I've got the plugin working.

Thank you,

Roger
You need to upload the content from "Upload" directory not the "Upload" folder.
I've updated the plugin. I tested it on MyBB 1.8.7 with no problems. Tried to reproduce a few problems mentioned as well, couldn't find them.

However, if there is any bugs/errors please make a issue report on the github repository instead of reporting them here. It's easier for me to discuss there than here.
Updated again.

Fixed a register bug, there was a missing variable in the register template.
After installing and testing on my admin account, i can no longer get rid of this mobile theme. Ive disabled it, unisntaleld, removed all files, tried different browsers, cleared history/cashe. How can i get my none-mobile theme back on my amdin account?

PS: it's gone from everything but my admin account which i was testing it on.

Edit: Read the thread and disabled the theme in admin panel and it's now fixed.
Updated again.

Added missing language string & fixed a few things that were missing in the theme.
Its full working now my friend? My Forum is not gonna be all messed up?

Tapatalk just dont work for me.
My host GoDaddy apparently dont talk to Tapatalk servers. And i cant get fixed.

Im going to install this one. Thanks for your work.
(2016-05-12, 07:24 PM)palhanow Wrote: [ -> ]Its full working now my friend? My Forum is not gonna be all messed up?

Tapatalk just dont work for me.
My host GoDaddy apparently dont talk to Tapatalk servers. And i cant get fixed.

Im going to install this one. Thanks for your work.

It's always been fully working. I've had problems with the theme a few times, however that should be solved.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19