MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB GoMobile for 1.8.*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Do you have a link to where the issue is happening?
PM sent
In your global.css you'll want to remove

position: absolute;

from your UL on line 14. You can also remove

display: inline-block;
float: left;

from the LI on line 22.

Let me know if that helps.

If that causes any issues (Seems like that CSS might be used in a header or something), you can use the following snippet in your CSS:

.post_content ul {
    position: static;
}

.post_content ul > li {
    display: list-item;
    float: none;
}

This will reset the CSS being applied by using a more specific selector. Generally it would be better to scope the CSS to specifically what needs position: absolute;, but it's hard to tell where it's used at. Hopefully Phumix will take a look at that.
Fabulous! I did the same for <OL> as well.

Now, the only other outstanding bit is that it strips the bullets and numbers. It seems that the user agent stylesheet is overriding 'list-style-type: disc' for <UL> and although it sets 'list-style-type: decimal' for <OL>, there are no numbers...
I updated the snippet in my last post. Smile
Got it! <OL> is fine, but the user agent stylesheet still overrides the markers in <UL>s. I'll do some digging...

Fixed. It needs the following:

.post_content ul {
 	list-style-type: disc;
	list-style-position: inside;
}

.post_content ul > li {
}

.post_content ol {
}

.post_content ol > li {
}

MikeInToshx

I added it. Doesn't work for me. The unordered list doesn't show in posts.
OK, so I've fixed the quotes problem, and the UL and OL issues. Two outstanding ones:

1. Can't add attachments from a phone. This is odd, because it works fine on the PC using the GoMobile theme, but when I do it from my phone and select a file, then click on Add Attachment I get the following error message:

"Please correct the following errors before continuing:"

Except it doesn't list any errors, and doesn't add the attachment. Same behaviour using the default Android browser and Chrome, but it's fine from my tablet (Android). Very occasionally my phone shows me a MyBB error page that says that I have exceeded the php post_max_size limit, but I am working with far smaller files than I can add from the tablet.

2. When you uninstall MyBB GoMobile, it doesn't remove the code to show a post from a mobile device that it adds to the regular theme's postbit_posturl template. If you reinstall GoMobile, it adds it again, so you end up with multiple icons.
(2016-06-22, 12:03 PM)Wiggo Wrote: [ -> ]OK, so I've fixed the quotes problem, and the UL and OL issues. Two outstanding ones:

1. Can't add attachments from a phone. This is odd, because it works fine on the PC using the GoMobile theme, but when I do it from my phone and select a file, then click on Add Attachment I get the following error message:

"Please correct the following errors before continuing:"

Except it doesn't list any errors, and doesn't add the attachment. Same behaviour using the default Android browser and Chrome, but it's fine from my tablet (Android). Very occasionally my phone shows me a MyBB error page that says that I have exceeded the php post_max_size limit, but I am working with far smaller files than I can add from the tablet.

2. When you uninstall MyBB GoMobile, it doesn't remove the code to show a post from a mobile device that it adds to the regular theme's postbit_posturl template. If you reinstall GoMobile, it adds it again, so you end up with multiple icons.

Weird, will look into this.
FYI, the tablet is a Samsung Galaxy Tab A running Android 6.0.1, phone is HTC Desire 610 running Android 4.4.2.

I will PM you site and login details.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19