MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB GoMobile for 1.8.*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
First of all, thanks for the amazing plugin. It looks and works great on MyBB 1.8.10.

My only problem is that I can't get the mobile version to default to HTTPS. I've got my SSL cert installed and I edited my .htaccess file so that the desktop forwards to HTTPS, but I don't know how to make the mobile version forward. Can you tell me how to do this?

Thanks,
D

Got this figured out, BTW.

Cheers!
Some users from my forum can't view the entire content of a post, using mobile view on Chrome / Android or Windows phone. I installed 1.3.2 version of MyBB GoMobile

I'm the only one admin with this problem?
Another question Smile

There is any possibility to add the user title field, in mobile version?
Hello. I don't have clear how update the register template. I still receiving the spammer message.
"Our systems detect that
you may be a spammer
and therefore you have
been denied registration. If
you feel this is a mistake,
please contact the Administrator"

What I need have done for fix this. Thanks for your help.
Hi, Thanks for the plugin but however I have some slight issue, The mobile theme is not displaying the Thanks and new point features as it is on the desktop version, can someone walk me through on how to fix this. Thanks in advance
(2016-10-20, 12:01 AM)faith2032 Wrote: [ -> ]This is wonderful, I love the new look.

But i have i seen 4 serious bugs on it and i have tried all i could but nothing is working out.

1. On the PM page, There is no longer checkbox on PM/private.php page for a users to check in other to delete message - it was working fine on the previous version but didn't work on this and it important for users to delete their messages.

2. There no longer checkbox in Compose, Reply, Send, forward Message pages

3. Private Message Recipient Box is not showing on mobile screens except you are viewing mobile version in computer, this means can't be able to send PM/private message since the box won't show to put sent to recipient name.

4. All checkbox in Newthread and NewReply are not showing.

Please how can you help me fix this issues? I'm currently using the latest mybb  1.8.8 version

Please help me.

Answer to #1, #2 and #4 (#3 I'm working on it):

Admin section > Templates & Style > Themes > MyBB GoMobile > global.css > Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode

Search for:
input[type=checkbox] {
    display: none;
}

replace with:
input[type=checkbox] {
    display: inline-block;
}
Hello! a party of my theme is untranslated Huh

[attachment=39325]
Satans-Kruemelmonster is working on it
https://github.com/Satans-Kruemelmonster/MyBB-GoMobile

Hi everyone,
when i switch to full , how can i back to mobile mode?
(2017-09-19, 05:32 AM)sc4t Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! a party of my theme is untranslated Huh

Recently corrected exactly this place on my forum. I can say that it is not the only untranslated place. This place doesn't use language file at all. All values are hardcoded.

Solution: go to

Template Sets » Mobile Templates » Post Templates » post_subscription_method

and replace the code there with the following one:
<tr>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top"><strong>{$lang->thread_subscription_method}</strong><br />
<span class="smalltext">{$lang->thread_subscription_method_desc}</span><br/>
	<label><input type="radio" name="postoptions[subscriptionmethod]" {$postoptions_subscriptionmethod_dont} value="" style="vertical-align: middle;" /> {$lang->no_subscribe}</label><br />
	<label><input type="radio" name="postoptions[subscriptionmethod]" {$postoptions_subscriptionmethod_none} value="none" style="vertical-align: middle;" /> {$lang->no_subscribe_notification}</label><br />
	<label><input type="radio" name="postoptions[subscriptionmethod]" {$postoptions_subscriptionmethod_email} value="email" style="vertical-align: middle;" /> {$lang->instant_email_subscribe}</label><br />
	<label><input type="radio" name="postoptions[subscriptionmethod]" {$postoptions_subscriptionmethod_pm} value="pm" style="vertical-align: middle;" /> {$lang->instant_pm_subscribe}</label><br />
</td>
</tr>
[attachment=40264]
Selecting user in compose isn't working please how to fix it 

Pleasure how can i fix this issue selecting user field is disappeared in this gomobile plugin

[attachment=40264]
Selecting user in compose isn't working please how to fix it
Pleasure how can i fix this issue selecting user field is disappeared in this gomobile plugin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19