MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB GoMobile for 1.8.*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Hello, I have a problem with the module

1.It is not possible to enter the user in a private message
2.problem with the selection functions.

sorry for my English Sleepy
It would be nice to see an update to this plugin. Some of my users desperately need it.
Hello,
I deleted the code for "Show Menu" in order to put a permanent important announce.
There is any way to add a "Last posts" or "Search" button on top, in the same line with UCP / Logout?
[attachment=42342]

how can I create this?

For Search I found another option but is not as integrated in the theme design
Later Edit: Case solved and it works excelent for those who need it!!
https://community.mybb.com/post-801226.html

Thanks,
I'm sorry, I don't speak English and I will use Google for translation
I have a problem when trying to send a message. Unfortunately, the Add Recipient box does not open
(2018-09-12, 03:54 PM)Krzys-Poland Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I have a problem with the module

1.It is not possible to enter the user in a private message
2.problem with the selection functions.

sorry for my English Sleepy
Did you solve the problem? I'm in the same boat, the "TO:" field is missing in Compose PM.
Or, maybe there is anybody to help us? I noticed the TO: field is the only difference when comparing MyBB Go with the desktop version because in the full version as you type a letter as the user names appear, like a continue autosearch. Probably this type of field is too advanced for the old and un-updated Go Mobile theme, and that is the reason for no seeing the field.
I installed everything but it will not let me login on the mobile version on my phone. I can log on on my computer though.
I guess that the templates of this plugin are very outdated. Wink
Is there any other fix to make MyBB mobile friendly?
I'm having a problem using with the login, it shows error autorization and sorts and also in the author"s name in the thread display it shows (0) in front of the author's name.
please how do i fix it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19