MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Arcade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(2018-02-25, 06:23 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-25, 06:06 PM)Hewret Wrote: [ -> ]Is possible to speed up rounds, when all players played all attempts?

Do you mean when a user uses up the maximum plays per day (25)?

I forgot mentioned I mean tournaments. Wink
Hi, I was playing games in the arcade as a registered test user and got an error saying that I used up my 25 game limit in a 24 hour period. Where is that settling in the ACP?

(2018-02-28, 07:15 AM)jake_t Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I was playing games in the arcade as a registered test user and got an error saying that I used up my 25 game limit in a 24 hour period.  Where is that settling in the ACP?

Found it.

User groups - edit user group - arcade
I don't know what happened. In final stage should be duel...

"Brak danych" = no data, N/A

[attachment=39994]

I had to manually add second player and manually end tournament in database. 
I am planning to overhaul the tournament system to iron out errors and the likes but I have been busy with other things.
One of the best arcades I've ever played. Smile  Thank you @Starpaul20.

One thing does irritate me a bit.  When you select a category from the list, the search result takes you to the top of the page.  Adding a target to the url would be nice.  Maybe some thing like this would work:

arcade_category_bit
<a href="arcade.php?cid={$category['cid']}#results">

arcade_gamebit
<div id="results"></div>

This one is a little harder. Paging through the games at the bottom of the page, jump to the #results target.

Multipage Pagination Templates
    multipage_end       <a href="{$page_url}#results" class="pagination_last">{$pages}</a>
    multipage_nextpage  <a href="{$page_url}#results" class="pagination_next">{$lang->next} &raquo;</a>
    multipage_page      <a href="{$page_url}#results" class="pagination_page">{$i}</a>
    multipage_page_link_current  <a href="{$page_url}#results" class="pagination_current">{$i}</a>
    multipage_prevpage  <a href="{$page_url}#results" class="pagination_previous">&laquo;
    multipage_start     <a href="{$page_url}#results" class="pagination_first">1</a>
    multipage_jump_page <form action="{$jump_url}#results" method="post">
(2018-03-03, 03:33 AM)Starpaul20 Wrote: [ -> ]I am planning to overhaul the tournament system to iron out errors and the likes but I have been busy with other things.

I'm waiting impatiently. 

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=6911]
(2018-02-20, 03:46 AM)Starpaul20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-19, 08:16 PM)Soldier Wrote: [ -> ](Sorry about posting here twice) Would the score not saving thing have anything to do with preventing cheating? Whenever I reach a noticeably higher score than the time before the score does not save.

It depends on the error message you received when submitting a score.
I believe it's "The game did not input properly, your score was not saved", but it hasn't happened in awhile(which is good).

Also, where can I find wmode?
Hello, is there a way to install a box on the index page in the sidebar with the 5 latest games?

Here's an example:
[attachment=40177]

MfG
How i can add more game?

Why my score is not save please look at Attachment.
Anyone know where I can download games for the arcade for free without having to pay a subscription fee?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16