MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Arcade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(2018-04-23, 02:01 PM)Smokey Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know where I can download games for the arcade for free without having to pay a subscription fee?

Next Level Arcade

Sign up and start downloading.  I think he's still accepting membership requests.

I also have a ton of flash IPB ready games.  Let me know what you're interested in and I'll send you the links to the tars if I have them.

[email protected]

I just signed up to your Nucleus Board with the above email. You definitely need some more games in the arcade. Smile
Thanks for the link Jake. Smile I had joined that forum awhile ago and forgot about it. Big Grin
(2018-04-10, 01:34 PM)Zerocool Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, is there a way to install a box on the index page in the sidebar with the 5 latest games?

Here's an example:

MfG

That might be possible using Advanced Sidebox custom boxes.
you can download games here too?

https://nacc.club/index.php
When adding games is there anyway to add multiple games (tar format)?  If not is this something you would consider adding this where a person can add multiple uploads from ftp to a directory.  Then run an option from the Arcade, Games in the ACP to upload them at one time?
Is there a game like an RPG game where we can trade items with other members?
Will this be updated once Flash disappears in 2020? Perhaps a rewrite using HTML5? or is it just not worth installing this on my new forum?
(2018-12-22, 06:52 PM)Smokey Wrote: [ -> ]Will this be updated once Flash disappears in 2020? Perhaps a rewrite using HTML5? or is it just not worth installing this on my new forum?

That's a good question.

I'm using My Arcade for my website, but beyond 2020 is unknown.
Flash isn't going to disappear any time soon, that's just a Google dream. They're trying to make it happen and it probably will eventually with Google's wealth and influence. I for one have stopped using Google products, they are the real threat to security.
Nice plugin very fun for my community 1 issue we are having is errors with saving high score
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16