MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Arcade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I still have an issue with "Your game session was invalid, your score was not saved."

is there no fix for this?
(2017-10-20, 03:08 AM)am-fs Wrote: [ -> ]I still have an issue with "Your game session was invalid, your score was not saved."

is there no fix for this?

Not that I can figure out. Only thing I can think of that might work is clearing your browser cookies.
I think there is a bug in the tournaments because in Round 2 (of 8 players) I was the only one that moved on with 3 "N/A" and my score filled those 3 spots. There were 5 players who scored and 3 players did not play.
(2017-11-07, 02:34 AM)Robbie626 Wrote: [ -> ]I think there is a bug in the tournaments because in Round 2 (of 8 players) I was the only one that moved on with 3 "N/A" and my score filled those 3 spots. There were 5 players who scored and 3 players did not play.

That's something I'm gonna have to look at.
I deleted that tournament and I started a new tournament and I will let you know and screenshot if the issue reappears. It was daylight savings in the last tournament and it could have something to do with it.

UPDATE: The curse t tournament does not progress to round 2 only 3 players of 8 played. Does every user have to submit a score to progress or until 1 day has passed for the round?
coucou tous le monde

Depuis la mise a jour mybb 1.8.13 il y a une erreur sur l'arcade au niveau de la catégorie de jeu et du système de vote.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Hi every one

Since the update mybb 1.8.13 there is an arcade error in the game category and voting system.
(2017-11-08, 05:23 PM)Robbie626 Wrote: [ -> ]I deleted that tournament and I started a new tournament and I will let you know and screenshot if the issue  reappears. It was daylight savings in the last tournament and  it could have something to do with it.

UPDATE:  The curse t tournament does not progress to round 2 only 3 players of 8 played. Does every user have to submit a score to progress or until 1 day has passed for the round?

You have to wait until 1 day has passed.

(2017-11-12, 04:57 PM)safrane Wrote: [ -> ]coucou tous le monde

Depuis la mise a jour mybb 1.8.13 il y a une erreur sur l'arcade au niveau de la catégorie de jeu et du système de vote.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Hi every one

Since the update mybb 1.8.13 there is an arcade error in the game category and voting system.

That's a known issue when you upgrade, you have to deactivate then reactivate the plugin.
Merci beaucoup ça fonctionne maintenant

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much that works now
I have a problem with this Plugin:

I've installed it correctly, but it is not displayed on the forum. If i go to https:/(myforum-censored).de/arcade.php it works. I can configure it too. How can i fix this error?
Great plugin! Looking forward to any updates!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16