MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Arcade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Plugin installed perfect, how ever the "arcade" icon does not show up on my theme. How do I add the button. Thanks in advance.

Never mind, figured it out. Sorry
Unfortunately, I installed today and I received this error on game completion:

The game did not input properly, your score was not saved.
(2017-08-14, 07:15 PM)mybb1 Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, I installed today and I received this error on game completion:

The game did not input properly, your score was not saved.

Are you getting that error with all games, or just one?
Al games give that error. I had to disable MyArcade plugin until the problem is solved. It is a non-working plugin for now.
i have a game called zombie 300 its a v2 game. and im getting this error.
Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support.

is there a fix for it?
i have a game that runs on "wmode" is there a way to change the embed code to run these games that only work if "wmode" is working?

thanks
Try adding the following code to the arcade_play template within the <embed> tag (just before width):

wmode="direct"
Hello!

Any way to block the cheat engine scripts in the play section? I have people who use hacks for bests scores...

Thanks for it!
(2017-09-12, 05:54 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote: [ -> ]Try adding the following code to the arcade_play template within the  <embed> tag (just before width):

wmode="direct"

thanks dude, that worked
(2017-09-13, 08:37 AM)Sasori Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

Any way to block the cheat engine scripts in the play section? I have people who use hacks for bests scores...

Thanks for it!

There's no fool-proof way, but I have taken precautions to prevent obvious cheating. If possible, use IBProArcade v32 games, as they have built-in cheat prevention.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16