MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Automention: Autocomplete Mention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@andrewjs18

hi,

no need more?
sorry, forgot to respond.

yes, username#2 works, but you have to manually know the uid to append it to a username. your plugin doesn't not automatically list/add it, I don't think. the other issue is when someone changes their username - it breaks the mentions. is it possible to update the mentions if a username is changed?
(2019-02-11, 01:14 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry, forgot to respond.  I think devilshakerz may of implemented uid already.  the real issue is username changes.  if someone changes their username, it breaks the mentions that already exist for their old usernames.

i know.
but i need that you test something below.

Quote:if you using DVZ Mentions 1.0.5 you can test if something below is supported in DVZ Mentions?

@"username#uid" (with quotation marks)

i can't test DVZ Mentions 1.0.5 because this requires PHP 7.0, and my all VPS runing PHP 5.6 yet.

(2019-02-11, 01:14 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry, forgot to respond.  

yes, username#2 works, but you have to manually know the uid to append it to a username.  your plugin doesn't not automatically list/add it, I don't think.  the other issue is when someone changes their username - it breaks the mentions.  is it possible to update the mentions if a username is changed?

i need know if  @"username#uid" (with quotation marks) work or not.
add uid to list is very easy, so for me i need know if @"username#uid" (with quotation marks) work or not.
(2019-02-11, 01:21 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-11, 01:14 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry, forgot to respond.  I think devilshakerz may of implemented uid already.  the real issue is username changes.  if someone changes their username, it breaks the mentions that already exist for their old usernames.

i know.
but i need that you test something below.

Quote:if you using DVZ Mentions 1.0.5 you can test if something below is supported in DVZ Mentions?

@"username#uid" (with quotation marks)

i can't test DVZ Mentions 1.0.5 because this requires PHP 7.0, and my all VPS runing PHP 5.6 yet.

(2019-02-11, 01:14 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry, forgot to respond.  

yes, username#2 works, but you have to manually know the uid to append it to a username.  your plugin doesn't not automatically list/add it, I don't think.  the other issue is when someone changes their username - it breaks the mentions.  is it possible to update the mentions if a username is changed?

i need know if  @"username#uid" (with quotation marks) work or not.
add uid to list is very easy, so for me i need know if  @"username#uid" (with quotation marks) work or not.

without quotes, it does. with them, no.
(2019-02-11, 07:54 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]without quotes, it does.  with them, no.

in fact it was better that it work with quotation marks. Anyway I did the modification (check Attachments), please test with DVZ Mentions 1.0.5.

to use this version, first Deactivate old version, upload the Attachments version, and activate.
It should be changed to use with marks
(2019-02-12, 09:13 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]It should be changed to use with marks

sorry, but I have no control over DVZ Mentions
Yes, I know. This must be changed in dvz mentions
@martec,

I'm trying out your latest edit from your post above and when I try to tag a user, it's adding #undefined to the end of the tag, like so:

@Chuck W#undefined
also, is it possible to get auto mention to show a list of users with a space in their name? currently it does not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19