MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Automention: Autocomplete Mention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Sorry to bother you but I have noticed something. The plugin works perfectly but it doesn't update my statistics for example users who register on the site. How can I solve this problem?
(2023-07-03, 03:00 PM)SELLECK87 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to bother you but I have noticed something. The plugin works perfectly but it doesn't update my statistics for example users who register on the site. How can I solve this problem?

you are probably asking in the wrong thread.
this is only autocomplete mention in editor...
(2023-07-05, 12:18 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-07-03, 03:00 PM)SELLECK87 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to bother you but I have noticed something. The plugin works perfectly but it doesn't update my statistics for example users who register on the site. How can I solve this problem?

No no the thread is right. When I activate this plugin I don't know why, but the statistics in the footer don't update. They update if I clear the cache from the admin panel. But the plugin works. It only gives me that problem when I activate the plugin. Smile
(2023-07-05, 01:08 PM)SELLECK87 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-07-05, 12:18 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]

No no the thread is right. When I activate this plugin I don't know why, but the statistics in the footer don't update. They update if I clear the cache from the admin panel. But the plugin works. It only gives me that problem when I activate the plugin. Smile

so please share screenshot of error in browser console
It is very strange that if I activate the log errors I get no error but if I activate this plugin it produces the error described above Smile
if there is no error in the console, then it is difficult to help you...
You are absolutely right, in fact, I thank you anyway.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19