MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Automention: Autocomplete Mention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2021-06-01, 01:36 PM)likewise Wrote: [ -> ]So, in the case of new versions. Every time the plugin is updated, a user have to uninstall it and then again install it?! Dodgy

if you are using 1.3.8 or above maybe only replace files is fine...
if you encounter problem please follow the instruction of unistall.
I deactivated the plugin and then replaced the files. And than reactivated the plugin.

I was using 1.3.9.
(2021-06-02, 05:53 AM)likewise Wrote: [ -> ]I deactivated the plugin and then replaced the files. And than reactivated the plugin.

I was using 1.3.9.

if the update is from 1.3.9, then your update way is also to work properly.
Yeah, thanks a lot for the help.
mybb version: 1.8.27
plugin version: 1.3.11

i getting following output. 
[Image: VL5HvEod_o.png]
instal dvz mention together
Hello there, thanks for the plugin martec! I'm using MyBB version 1.8.27 and DVZ Mentions version 1.0.5, Rin Editor version
1.2.1 and Automention version 1.3.11 (all of them latest). Automention works with MyBB's default editor but it just doesn't work with Rin Editor. Just no popup shows up. DVZ Mention and Rin Editor works well though. It's MyBB's default theme but I've edited it a bit. When I inspect it, there's no error on console. Tried it with every browser. Tried removing all of these plugins and installing freshly but nothing has changed. So I'm stuck, hope to get some help, thanks in advance!
(2021-08-21, 09:48 PM)timelord Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there, thanks for the plugin martec! I'm using MyBB version 1.8.27 and DVZ Mentions version 1.0.5, Rin Editor version
1.2.1 and Automention version 1.3.11 (all of them latest). Automention works with MyBB's default editor but it just doesn't work with Rin Editor. Just no popup shows up. DVZ Mention and Rin Editor works well though. It's MyBB's default theme but I've edited it a bit. When I inspect it, there's no error on console. Tried it with every browser. Tried removing all of these plugins and installing freshly but nothing has changed. So I'm stuck, hope to get some help, thanks in advance!

It works correctly for me, with all of the above versions (except that I'm using Rin Editor version 1.2.4).

Does it work for you with that version?
Can you add black theme ? and a css theme control ? to chose any theme with any mybb style ?
1.4.0 released

Change log: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...og&pid=558

Thanks @Laird for PR!!

How Update

- Desactive older version
- Upload new version
- Install plugin
- Go to plugin settings, and enable the plugin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19