MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] MYBULLETIN 2.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
The navbar template is in the welcomeblock_member and welcomeblock_guest template. Also risk a look at the header template and the welcomeblock_admin... =)
P@trick Wrote:The navbar template is in the welcomeblock_member and welcomeblock_guest template. Also risk a look at the header template and the welcomeblock_admin... =)

Thank you! but can you do a guide or something to include it in a custom theme, im kinda lost with all of this templates Toungue

thank you for answering =D
well the navbar IS THE HOLE the welcomeblock template Wink
Awesome work, P@trick!
Well.

I am glad to see this theme. It looks more better because you can say it as it's a kind of clone of vBulletin default theme.

I loved it alot. But sadly i am not able to use it.

I get this problem Sad

[Image: 9EA97B0E.jpg]

Help please!

FAISAL!
The problem is, that you modified the statistic table. On all the two <td>'s in the stats template for online users, there muss be an additional rowspan like <td rowspan="2">
P@trick Wrote:The problem is, that you modified the statistic table. On all the two <td>'s in the stats template for online users, there muss be an additional rowspan like <td rowspan="2">

Thanks but we didn't edit any thing.
This plugin is called "Show the users that has been online today" and it's working very well on one of my existing theme. But on this MyBulletin theme it don't work.
Can you let me know this plugin is located in which template. so we can copy the template of our old theme and paste into this template that might fix the problem..

Waiting for answer Wink

FAISAL!
Faisal Shah Wrote:
P@trick Wrote:The problem is, that you modified the statistic table. On all the two <td>'s in the stats template for online users, there muss be an additional rowspan like <td rowspan="2">

This plugin is called "Show the users that has been online today" and it's working very well on one of my existing theme. But on this MyBulletin theme it don't work.
Can you let me know this plugin is located in which template. so we can copy the template of our old theme and paste into this template that might fix the problem..

Waiting for answer Wink

FAISAL!

Modify the modifications template and do what P@trick said.
rcpalace Wrote:
Faisal Shah Wrote:
Thanks.

But where is template for online users ???

Waiting for answer Wink

FAISAL!

Modify the modifications template and do what P@trick said.

well. thanks.

But where is stats template for online users ?
well.
When i try to use Inline Thread moderation. I get this message;
"Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

help;

FAISAL!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36