MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] MYBULLETIN 2.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
In the next MyBulletin version i will create this. I have allready the new version here on my PC, but a lighning cut my internet connection. :X I hope i can release both next weekend!
thanks for the great theme!!!
i used it for www.wmbulletin.com and changed the colors and images a bit, it looks great!
so yeah, thanks P@trick for workin on the theme
Hello to all, beautifulst these template! Ho 1 pair of questions from makes you. Sapete dirmi like modifying the template ones, so that in an argument, all the info of the customer they are not found up, but on the left? (like in the template normal schools). Moreover. why the emoticons do not work? I visualize only the emoticons, but the link in order not to insert.

My website is: http://ithack.altervista.org/index.php
HELP ME!!

I would want that the column of the customer in the post is like this: http://comicsworld.netsons.org/forum/sho...pid=7#pid7

And not like this: http://ithack.altervista.org/showthread....124#pid124
Quote:The Download includes the image folder, the theme XML data, Installation introductions and editable files for Fireworks, Illutstrator and Photoshop.

Don't remove the copyright!

"Copyright © 2007 Italian Hack Team. Forum powered by Mybboard - vBulletin 1.0 design by keeper per Italian Hack Team"

If you designed it then you'll know the answers to your questions, since you've removed it and stupidly asked for support. (since you've ignored the copyright) I think you should try modding it yourself since it's a hack team.

Thanks for the laugh. (you should re-credit the themer)
ciccio, you can modify the copyright, but it is not allowed to remove it and replace it. I spend many hours in working on this theme and i want no cent for it, so please respect that I want to see my copyright there!
Yeah my forums are www.netwebhost.org/forums im about to change the current theme to this one.
I found a bug.. beside a users post their is a star. If you click on it it says:
You did not specify a user to give a reputation to.
It's real easy to fix and needed.
Their is also a "Log out" problem. Every time a User presses log out he/she receive this error:
Quote:Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu.
Kind Regards.
rcpalace Wrote:I found a bug.. beside a users post their is a star. If you click on it it says:
You did not specify a user to give a reputation to.
It's real easy to fix and needed.
Their is also a "Log out" problem. Every time a User presses log out he/she receive this error:
Quote:Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu.
Kind Regards.

The first one was mentioned previously Toungue

I think the logging out is due to an outdated "logout" link with the templates, which changed when mybb went to 1.2.8

~kerrang!
The logging out is mostly likely what you said. Hopefully P@trick can update it for us.
Kind Regards.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36