MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] MYBULLETIN 2.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Make a clean upgrade to mybb 1.2.12 and it will work. Wink
Hi,
Again this is a mind blowing theme and in the respect of Owner. I want this this ;
[Image: 01CB631D.jpg]

well in this image. the Thank you plugins works, but it is shwoing the text on wrong place. I want it to be shown on right.

HOpe screenshots says it self.

HELP!

FAISAL!
Therefor you must look at the "postbit_author_guest" / -"user" templates and place the thank you plugin html data under the repuation
I've using 1.2.12 and get this error message when trying to sticky any thread

"Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

anyone has this error to?
I downloaded a theme somewhere a while ago that looks just like yours except for that it has dropdown menus and other stuff. I think he removed your copyright and put his own. If you want to see it pm me.
Faisal Shah, gets this error too.

Make a clean upgrade to mybb 1.2.12 and install the theme in the newest version, than it should works.
david432111 Wrote:I downloaded a theme somewhere a while ago that looks just like yours except for that it has dropdown menus and other stuff. I think he removed your copyright and put his own. If you want to see it pm me.
I am shure thats the problem! These modified versions are most times not 100% compatible to the newest mybb version. If you want to use the modified version, downgrade to mybb 1.2.11 (or even deeper). If you want to use mybb 1.2.12 i recommend you to use the newest (offical) version of my theme, which you find in this thread on the first post.
P@trick Wrote:Therefor you must look at the "postbit_author_guest" / -"user" templates and place the thank you plugin html data under the repuation

Thanks. Good to hear answer from you!

Well> The problem is i can't find the HTML of Thank you Plugin in the template you said.

But i can find the HTML part of Reputation.
CAn you guide me what can be the other possiblities where i can find the Thank you plug ins HTML!

OR what is it's HTML so i just copy and paste. You knwo Wink

FAISAL!
Kann yo copy your"postbit_author_guest" / -"user" templates in this thread?
postbit guest template
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
<tr>
<td>
{$post['useravatar']}
</td>
<td width="100%" valign="middle" style="padding-left:6px;">
<span style="font-size:large; font-weight:bolder;">{$post['profilelink']}</span> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
<span class="smalltext">
{$post['usertitle']}<br />
{$post['userstars']}
{$post['groupimage']}</span>
</td>
</tr></table>

Post bit user template
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
<tr>
<td>
{$post['useravatar']}
</td>
<td width="100%" valign="middle" style="padding-left:6px;">
<span style="font-size:large; font-weight:bolder;">{$post['profilelink']}</span> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
<span class="smalltext">
{$post['usertitle']}<br />
{$post['userstars']}
{$post['groupimage']}</span>
</td>
<td valign="top" style="white-space:nowrap">
<span class="smalltext">
{$lang->postbit_joined} {$post['userregdate']}<br />
{$lang->postbit_posts} {$post['postnum']}<br />
{$lang->postbit_reputation} {$post['userreputation']}
<br>
{$post['replink']}
</span>
</td></tr></table>

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36