MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flow Theme Free Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Hello HMR! First of all, GREAT WORK on Flow. I really love it but there are some questions I have for you. I'm not a php expert or .css but I try to understand things and yeah, Google is my friend.

1) When I post something and I want to delete permanently I get 

Quote:Sorry, but you did not select any posts to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some posts and try again."

When I change to default theme I can delete it permanently without any problem whatsoever. So I think it might be from your theme or some code, somewhere.

2) I want to add my background image on body but seems I can't find the "how to" and if you might want to help me I would be really grateful!

L.E.: 3) How do I add a .png logo without background in header. Because if I add one without the #ececec code in background I get it really weird.

Cheers and thank you in advance for your help and answers!
(2017-02-10, 09:13 AM)KrieppeN Wrote: [ -> ]Hello HMR! First of all, GREAT WORK on Flow. I really love it but there are some questions I have for you. I'm not a php expert or .css but I try to understand things and yeah, Google is my friend.

Quote:Sorry, but you did not select any posts to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some posts and try again."

When I change to default theme I can delete it permanently without any problem whatsoever. So I think it might be from your theme or some code, somewhere.

2) I want to add my background image on body but seems I can't find the "how to" and if you might want to help me I would be really grateful!

L.E.: 3) How do I add a .png logo without background in header. Because if I add one without the #ececec code in background I get it really weird.

sorry for late reply, may I know your forum link ?
2. You mean that you wants to change default background?
3. I guess I have already mentioned this in its documentation..
(2017-02-11, 07:08 PM)HMR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-10, 09:13 AM)KrieppeN Wrote: [ -> ]Hello HMR! First of all, GREAT WORK on Flow. I really love it but there are some questions I have for you. I'm not a php expert or .css but I try to understand things and yeah, Google is my friend.

sorry for late reply, may I know your forum link ?
2. You mean that you wants to change default background?
3. I guess I have already mentioned this in its documentation..

Sure. It's http://forum.airwalk.media
2. Yea, to add my own background.
3. Hmm, not quite. Like I said, when I put a logo without background (a .png) I get the logo with theme color background on it.
Dude? @HMR
(2017-03-02, 06:17 PM)KrieppeN Wrote: [ -> ]Dude? @HMR

Sorry for that, I can't able to help you till last of this month (can't get into my pc).
how can i set the default color theme to red?
(2017-04-24, 10:30 AM)KingAce Wrote: [ -> ]how can i set the default color theme to red?

Try to check it's documentation.
Hello, it's here any chance to change online/offline button(icon)?
Thank you
(2017-04-29, 02:18 PM)methoz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, it's here any chance to change online/offline button(icon)?
Thank you

Simply use inspect element feature of your browser to see it's fontawesome content feilds and replace it with you own.
RTL Support ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22